Chapter 94

Chapter 94 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (4)

    "Miss sister, how much is wx, let's add it?"

    Before Muci could say anything, Song Yushu took out his mobile phone from his pocket at the door of the office, and opened his own QR code interface.

    "..."

    Are you so direct now?

    Mu Ci was stunned by Song Yushu's coquettish manipulation, and why did this guy hold on to him.

    "Song Yushu, you're getting fat, right?"

    Chu Xi grabbed Song Yushu by the collar and walked towards Class 12.

    "Ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai

    ai

    Song Yushu didn't dare to say what happened next, but kept wailing.

    "Okay, shut up."

    Chu Xi's tone of voice was still light, the voice was not loud, and even the words that made people shut up came out of his mouth with that kind of carelessness.

    Mu Ci looked at the backs of these two people, and when he was about to disappear around the corner, suddenly there was a sentence from the front, "Come to find you after school at noon, wait." The

    corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched, and they were forcibly tied deal?

    Song Yushu's wailing sound came from the corridor again.

    "Boss, I'm in the special class, so I'm not in the same class as you!"

    "You're in class 12, so if I say you're you."

    "..."

    As soon as the school bell rang at noon, the substitute teacher left the classroom After that, the classmates in the class exploded in an instant.

    "Fuck, the one standing at the door of the classroom is Chu Xi from class 12."

    "Why did he come to our class door? Could he be waiting for someone?"

    "It's so handsome, that face is so handsome! If I'm eating with Chu Xi, I don't mind even if I have ten meals of that fried chicken rice from our cafeteria!"

    "Thought There are too many, hehe."

    Hearing these comments, Mu Ci's heart skipped a beat.

    I'll go, these two bastards really come to the classroom door to wait for someone.

    Feeling the fiery eyes of the female students next to him looking out the window, Mu Ci felt that if he really walked out of this door, he would probably be stabbed to death one by one.

    As if aware of it, Chu Xi glanced casually into the classroom, then met Mu Ci's gaze, paused for a second, and quickly moved away.

    When Mu Ci looked over again, Chu Xi and Song Yushu were no longer outside the classroom door.

    Suddenly relieved.

    It was probably because Chu Xi saw this situation and didn't want to take her there, so he left directly. That's fine, but right now Mu Ci is a little unclear about Chu Xi's attitude towards her.