Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Yu Shi's whole person's aura surrounded her completely, and the faint cold fragrance lingered in his nostrils, and Mu Ci's whole person was surrounded.

    "Lin Muci, what are you afraid of!" The hoarse voice exploded in Muci's mind.

    This person, the person in front of her was trying to break into her closed heart with a strong posture, and the strange feeling made her feel a little overwhelmed.

    "No...no, I have nothing to be afraid of." The

    other party's eyes were so hot that Mu Ci felt that her heart was about to be seen through by the other party. She subconsciously wanted to hide, but found that there was no way to let her escape Chance.

    Mu Ci turned his head, turned cold, and said coldly: "Get off me."

    Yu Shi's body froze for a moment, a flash of injury flashed in his dark eyes, he looked at Mu Ci's side face, looked at the other person With trembling eyelashes, he sighed a long time, put one hand on Mu Ci's hair and rubbed it vigorously twice, then got up from her, and then sat aside.

    "Okay, let me make a joke with you."

    Yu Shi sat aside, with his long legs crossed up and sitting on the bed, with one hand propped up and his head tilted to look at Mu Ci who sat up, his eyes were light, and his mood seemed to have returned to calm .

    Mu Ci sat up and immediately got out of bed and moved to the side.

    Just kidding! Your tone doesn't mean to be joking at all! hehe.

    "Anyway, don't do these little tricks anymore, I really don't like it."

    After straightening his messy hair, Mu Ci gave a cold look at the man who had returned to normal and looked like a normal person, turned his head and left .

    I shouldn't have come directly to find this person, because of the time machine, Mu Ci didn't have a personal experience of what happened in the past four or five years, so she still came here in the natural and familiar state that Yu Shi helped her make up lessons in the past. His door, but who knows, after only four or five years, this guy has become so...shameless and coquettish!

    After the door was slammed shut with a bang, Yu Shi looked at the direction Mu Ci left, still resting his head on one hand, and remained silent for a long time.

    If you don't like him doing these little tricks, then he won't do them.

    But since this is the case, then he will start to attack head-on, and he must let her face her heart directly.

    After the incident happened between the two of them that day, Mu Ci originally thought that this guy would calm down for a while, but who knew that the other party started to entangle her even more intensely.

    It may be because of graduating from university, Yu Shi didn't worry so much anymore, and started to pursue Mu Ci directly, and the various ways of proposing marriage emerged one after another, which really opened Mu Ci's eyes.

    From the beginning, she drove to and from get off work downstairs in her company, and then a large bouquet of flowers was delivered to her company on time every day, with all kinds of unique words on it.

    Mu Ci was about to be silenced by the opponent's fierce offensive.

    Doesn't this guy not go to work? Why does he have time to wander around in front of her every day?

    Also, can you not just talk about the marriage proposal? Could it be that Yu Shi has a love brain? He has nothing else on his mind except marriage.