Good guys always want to commit the following crimes

Chapter 78 Reborn Apprentice (1)

    After the end of the last world, Mu Ci, who had been waiting for his punishment, waited for a long time. When he went directly to the next world, the punishment had not yet come.

    The system didn't give any explanation for this, it simply mentioned some information about the next world, and then asked Mu Ci to conduct relevant training, and then threw Mu Ci to the next world without waiting for her to say anything more.

    [Ready to enter the world line numbered BGLS005, please get ready, the virtual space-time tunnel has been opened, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0——]

    The next world is the world of Xianxia, ​​wait for Muci to recover slowly When I regained my consciousness, I found that I was maintaining this strange posture at the moment.

    Mu Ci looked around calmly, it was a spacious big room, surrounded by some very fairy things, such as white jade jugs and wine glasses, and some various bamboo scrolls and books placed on the other side. In short, it probably has a little more leisurely meaning than the previous ancient world.

    At this moment, there are two teenagers in the room, a boy with an average appearance is standing beside him, and the other one can't see his specific appearance, because this boy is kneeling on the ground right in front of her, with his head slightly lowered , his body was covered with welt marks vertically and horizontally, which looked extremely tragic.     When Mu Ci looked at the whip that was about to fall on the young man in his hand, he also slowly recovered and realized what he was doing, and subconsciously pulled back the whip, but it was because of her sudden and abrupt movement that the whip He twisted back directly, and was pulled back by Mu Ci as if he stumbled, and then slammed on Mu Ci's arm holding the whip. In an instant, there was a bloodstain, and his sleeve was directly split.     Mu Ci took a breath, feeling the continuous scalding heat and astonishing pain from her arms, she tried her best to stabilize all her movements, not daring to do anything too embarrassing.     With just a wave of his hand, he hid his arms behind the large robe, then stabilized his mind, and looked at everything in front of him with a blank expression.

    "System, come out and send a message!" Mu Ci's face did not show any fluctuations, and he yelled at the system in his mind.

    Mainly because of the current situation, she really didn't know what to do.

    The pain from the whip just now was so painful that her soul was about to fly out, and looking at the young man kneeling in front of her at this moment, Mu Ci felt a little pain for him.

    One after another, all kinds of criss-crossed welts spread all over the young man's body. The thin and thin body was covered with bloodstains. Looking at it suddenly, there was a kind of shocking horror.

    The other party didn't even groan, but knelt there stubbornly, silently enduring all the anger from Mu Ci.

    [The plot information is being released, please prepare to receive it. ]

    As soon as this sentence fell, Mu Ci's mind was suddenly filled with information bit by bit.

    After Mu Ci finally sorted out the information slowly, he realized what inhuman things he was doing just now.

    The development of the plot this time is roughly a novel about the upgrade of Long Aotian's cultivation of immortals. The hero Chu Xi was born in a poor family, and then by chance, he got the favor of an immortal. Throw it on the practice mountain, and then ignore it.

    When he came to Xiuxiu Mountain, the male protagonist Chu Xi realized that he was actually in the largest sect of immortals.

    In the beginning, what he faced was the first trial of the fairy gate. The male protagonist Chu Xi climbed to the last step of the ladder step by step with his perseverance, and then qualified to stay in the fairy gate.