Chapter 118

Chapter 118 The Rich and Beautiful Wife (7)

    At the banquet, almost all the guests were glamorous, and they exchanged polite greetings and thought about each other.

    And the couple Mu Ci and Chu Xi attracted everyone's attention as soon as they appeared on the stage. The identities of the two are not ordinary at all. Chu Xi is the young master of the Chu family and the largest shareholder of the Chu Group at present, and Mu Ci is also the youngest daughter of the Mu family. The two of them, one handsome and the other bright, walked together like this , as if the spotlight hit the two of them.

    The two walked over from the entrance, Mu Ci held Chu Xi's arm, and they clung to each other tightly, looking extremely intimate.

    It's just that at the beginning, everyone didn't recognize Mu Ci next to Chu Xi.

    If the previous Miss Mu Ci's words were flamboyant enough, then this time Mu Ci has a calm and alienated face, but the aura and aura revealed in her bones cannot be ignored.

    Every move of the two is pleasing to the eye, but the affection shown in the eyes of the two of them cannot be faked.

    Is it possible that the rumors that the two are discordant in their marriage are false?

    Not far away, a young man stared at the direction of the two of them, and did not move away from the beginning to the end.

    The man was tall and thin, wearing a white haute couture suit, handsome in appearance, with slightly green brows, as if he was the number one spare tire with whom Mu Ci had just severed ties with—Yuan Jing.

    Mu Ci seemed to be aware of it, and subconsciously glanced over there, and then when he saw Yuan Jing staring at him with a resentful expression, he cried out inwardly.

    Why did Yuan Jing appear here? This is the old house of the Chu family. With Yuan Jing's current status, it is not enough to come here. Then Mu Ci saw Bian Zi standing not far from Yuan Jing with a provocative expression on his face. Han, instantly understood.

    I guess this guy has been waiting for this day since he was bumped into by Bian Zihan last time.

    Mu Ci was speechless, where did she get in his way? Isn't it good to obediently go after the heroine? What are you trying to do by staring at her!

    Seeing Mu Ci look over, Bian Zihan was a little agitated. He looked at Mu Ci and Chu Xi, and then walked over with Yuan Jing.

    Originally, Bian Zihan didn't want to pay attention to Mu Ci's nonsense, although Aunt Chu asked him to find out what was going on between Chu Xi and Mu Ci, but in fact, as Chu Xi's childhood friend, Bian Zihan didn't care. Will really intervene in their affairs.

    But when I was in that restaurant last time, seeing the arrogant young lady of the Mu family who looked completely different from before, Bian Zihan suddenly got a little nosy.

    Seeing Yuan Jing and Bian Zihan walking towards them together, Mu Ci felt like scolding Bian Zihan to the Pacific Ocean.

    When they stood in front of them, Mu Ci had already adjusted his state.

    "Chu Xi, you didn't come early today. There are almost all the people here. Mr. Chu got impatient waiting inside, so you just came!"

    Although Bian Zihan was speaking to Chu Xi, his eyes were as if Ruowu stared at Mu Ci, with a full sense of sarcasm in his eyes.

    Then he looked at Mu Ci, and said, "Hey, Miss Mu is here too! I remember that you didn't like to attend such banquets with Chu Xi before!"

    Mu Ci remained calm and smiled. He replied: "I thought that some Hanhan who was unwilling to be lonely and wanted to do things all day long to emphasize his presence would not come, so I came here on purpose. But, it seems that my luck is a bit unlucky." Without saying Hanhan

    , It's already taking care of everyone's face.

    Hearing her scolding him so lightly, Bian Zihan was about to die of anger.

    But Chu Xi didn't care about the naive conversation between the two. After all, it wasn't the first time that the two faced each other like this. He just patted Bian Zihan's hand on his shoulder. opened, then his face was gloomy, and he looked coldly at Yuan Jing who appeared in front of him.

    He noticed just now that when he approached the banquet hall, the person beside him started to lose his mind frequently, and looked at a place from time to time, but Chu Xi followed Mu Ci's line of sight, and what he saw was this people.

    The other party kept staring at Mu Ci, and the affection hidden in his eyes gave Chu Xi a strong sense of crisis. Then, he thought of some things Bian Zihan told him about Mu Ci a few days ago.

    However, he has always understood Bian Zihan's temperament, so he just thought about it and didn't take it too seriously. Although he felt uncomfortable, Chu Xi didn't want to get to the bottom of it.

    It's just that seeing this place today, he found that what Bian Zihan said last time was somewhat true.

    Bian Zihan on the side saw that Chu Xi had been staring at Yuan Jing coldly, so he started to pat Yuan Jing without hesitation, and introduced: "Chu Xi, come, let me introduce you, this is Yuan Jing, I hit it off with him before, So we started chatting, who knew we had someone we knew in common! It was a coincidence! You also know this person."

    Speaking of this, he deliberately paused for a moment, then turned his head to look at Mu Ci.

    Mu Ci smiled, without any sign of panic.

    Bian Zihan saw that she still looked like this when she was about to die, he gritted his teeth, and continued, "This person is..."

    Before he could finish speaking, a loud cry rang out.

    "Yo, Bian Zihan! Why are you here, you idiot!"

    A woman suddenly appeared among the group of people, she looked at Bian Zihan with surprise, and punched Bian Zihan hard on the chest .

    The author has something to say: It's a bit late, sorry, the content of the added chapter is today's update.

    Cheng Yaojin suddenly appeared, guess who it is?