Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    After leaving the city gate, Mu Ci felt her eyelids twitch extremely, as if something had been overlooked by her.

    When they arrived at the border of Qingfeng Kingdom, they heard that the soldiers sent out reported that the neighboring country had no intention of attacking, but the other party harassed it frequently, which seemed to be the intention.

    Having lived outside the border for about a month or so, Mu Ci was really annoyed, so he took a few quick-witted men with her, and sneaked into the camp of the enemy's commander in the middle of the night with her, and grabbed their commander , I asked them thoroughly, whether they wanted to fight or not, and gave me a quick word, the person who is so procrastinating is a woman!

    The other party was completely undefended, and the people brought by Mu Ci directly grabbed the vital points and screamed.

    "What on earth do you want to do?"

    Mu Ci was completely irritated by them these days, and what he said at this moment was extremely cold and full of momentum.

    "Don't do anything, the relationship between our two countries is like this, what can I do!" The

    other party had a loose attitude.

    Mu Ci directly stepped forward and grabbed her throat, mercilessly, directly restraining her breathing.

    It wasn't until her face gradually turned purple that she could hardly breathe that she knew that Mu Ci was for real.

    "I...Speak! I say!"

    "Say." Mu Ci's voice was still without the slightest emotion.

    "Yes...it's Bai Luoxi! The son of the prime minister of your Qingfeng country! That's your husband!"

    The moment the coach of the neighboring country said the name, Mu Ci's expression became even uglier.

    Sure enough, as she had vaguely guessed in her heart, all this weirdness was caused by Bai Luoxi behind the scenes. Moreover, if the current situation develops, the opponent's forces have slowly infiltrated into various places without knowing it. everywhere.

    Whether it's Qingfeng Country, or the neighboring Ling Yi Country.

    Mu Ci thought about it, and felt that this man was really scary.

    "He and our Majesty didn't know what they had agreed on. Anyway, the task I received was to focus your attention on us without disturbing your sight. I can't return to the capital for the time being. However, it seems that when you return When we arrive in the capital, the emperor of Qingfeng Kingdom may change hands."

    After saying this, Mu Ci was completely stunned.

    Bai Luoxi actually contacted Ling Yiguo's empress directly? And Qingfeng Kingdom changed hands... Isn't that something that will happen later?

    This... this is too fast!

    Everything hasn't developed yet, and she has only just begun to help him build his power, but now, she actually told her that Bai Luoxi's power can already affect neighboring countries?

    The light in Mu Ci's eyes was flickering, and he was thinking in a mess in his mind. In short, he was completely shocked by this incident.

    It seems that she has to go back to the capital as soon as possible to see the situation.

    After tying up the female general of Ling Yiguo, Mu Ci and the others escaped secretly again smoothly.

    After she returned to her tent, she immediately began to deploy secretly, leaving some people to continue guarding here, in case Ling Yiguo's people invaded.