Chapter 25

Chapter 25 The Weak Prince (4)

    This... this kind of thing, does he need to avoid it?

    Heifeng glanced at the two of them, then turned around and walked out of the house, closing the door behind him before leaving.

    At this moment, there are only these two people left in the room.

    "Why, you don't want to?" Mu Ci put on a domineering look.

    Wen Xiuqi froze for a moment, then came back to his senses, he had returned to his previous gentle appearance, and said lightly: "Princess, why do you have to make things difficult for others?"

    "I have always liked strong men to lock men the most? The people of Qingxia Kingdom should You all know." Mu Ci crossed his arms around his chest, looking like "you seem to be joking".

    "..."

    The smile on the corner of Wen Xiuqi's mouth froze.

    Suddenly, I felt that Qiu Muci, the ten princess, was a bit difficult to deal with, but I couldn't tell what was wrong.

    Just when Wen Xiuqi was having a big battle in his mind about how to choose between chastity and the bottom line of morality, Mu Ci fixedly stared into his eyes, and then said, "Just kidding , do you really take it seriously? Heh, my son is really pure!"

    After finishing speaking, before Wen Xiuqi could react, he said, "This princess only touches and does nothing else. Really!"

    Mu Ci raised his head slightly, with an expression of "you believe me".

    The corner of Wen Xiuqi's mouth twitched, but he refused calmly.

    He felt that he still hated the woman in front of him, and thanking and coughing, touching... breasts should not be confused.

    I can't be carried away by her words, but this woman Qiu Muci is really not only shameless but also lustful.

    Mu Ci didn't care what he was cursing secretly in his heart, she thought about it quickly, and said again: "I actually have skin hunger and thirst."

    Heh, what disease do you have, and what does it have to do with this son?

    "Skin hunger...what's the disease?" Wen Xiu Qiming knew that she was talking nonsense, but he had to bite the bullet and cooperate with her artificial performance.

    "It's a disease that will kill you if you don't touch your breasts! And there are specific objects, just like you are a very suitable object for me." Mu Ci said in a serious manner, and after he finished speaking, he thought of his recent painting style For the mutation task, I think it is better to leave a way out for myself. Fu added, "Well...maybe you need a hug or something."

    "..." Oh, that's really shameless!

    Seeing Wen Xiuqi's expressionless face and not speaking, Mu Ci was a little annoyed: "Can you do it? It's a grind!"

    It took her so much energy to heal this rookie hero, and she couldn't even touch her chest.

    After finishing speaking, he went straight over and scratched Wen Xiuqi's chest a few times with his hands.

    Wen Xiuqi stopped breathing and froze.

    [The task of touching the chest is completed, and the "Inner Strength and Mind Method" has been distributed to the props bar, please pay attention to check it. ]

    It seems that this is also possible. If she had known this, she could have changed to a more... reserved way to complete this task. But...can you stop shortening the task name into two words? Please read the four words "touching the chest" completely, thank you.