Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    Bai Luoxi's whole body was completely wet, showing his excellent figure. Seeing his appearance, Mu Ci frowned, then took off his coat and threw it to him.

    When the coat was about to fall into Bai Luoxi's hands, the other party didn't even frown, and waved his hand mercilessly without the slightest expression, and the coat just floated to the ground, standing there alone lying on the side.

    The hatred in Bai Luoxi's eyes barely concealed.

    Mu Ci was stunned for a moment.

    It's no wonder that the other party reacted so strongly, just now she directly abandoned Bai Luoxi to rescue Lin Bohan, which was tantamount to stepping on the position of the lord and husband, without giving him any face.

    Besides, with so many people around the pond, it would be considered magnanimous for Bai Luoxi not to fight her directly.

    Mu Ci was a little annoyed.

    It's just that the task is like this, she won't change anything on purpose.

    Mu Ci winked at the person next to Bai Luoxi, and the other party received the master's order and handed the dry coat prepared in advance to Bai Luoxi, this time he did not refuse, put on the clothes, Then he took one last look at Mu Ci, turned around mercilessly and left the place directly.

    Lin Bohan, who was still paralyzed on the ground on the other side, was still coughing violently, as if he still couldn't understand why he fell into the pond.

    And just now, was he hooked by something? When I was in the water, I couldn't struggle to get out.

    The male protagonist left the scene, and the task was considered completed, so there is no need to stay any longer. Is it possible that she is really here to have a fight with Lin Lvchaxu?

    Mu Ci directly told his subordinates to take good care of Lin Bohan, and followed in Bai Luoxi's direction.

    The people who were still planning to watch this development felt a little weird, but they didn't know how to describe it.

    On the other side, as soon as she heard that Bai Luoxi had fallen into the water, the eldest princess who was still at the banquet, trying to win over her power, rushed to find someone. Lord, it was Lin Bohan who was rescued first.

    It's just that no one has found the protagonist Bai Luoxi at the center of this incident.

    He took the carriage directly and went to a place.

    It's not the second emperor's mansion, let alone the prime minister's mansion, but a place that no one would think of.

    He went to a place where his father had established his own power, which was the most secretive and huge power in Qingfeng Country. Many years ago, Bai Luoxi once thought that he would never set foot here. After all, his father had specifically said before his death that he hoped that his life would be peaceful and peaceful, and that he would never set foot here. here.

    Only this time, he seemed to be breaking that promise.

    Even if you have to pay the most painful price.

    The road ahead is full of thorns and dangers, Bai Luoxi stands in the middle of the dark pavilion, looking at everything in front of him, the desire to become stronger is getting stronger and stronger.

    He wants to become stronger regardless of everything, even if he faces the most powerful enemy, he must stand at the highest place.

    When the time comes, he will grab that woman in front of him with his own hands, and then let her only see him, and he will let her stay by his side forever.