Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    As soon as the voice came out, Yu Anjie recognized who it was.

    Isn't that guy Yu Shi!

    This guy has always had a strong sense of presence in the last two years of high school. Since Mu Ci was assigned to the key liberal arts class, every time he went to play with Sister Mu Ci, this guy would act like he was robbing his wife. He stared at himself, very scary.

    No matter what, he really hates Yu Shi, but it's true that he can't beat him.

    Yu Anjie glanced at Mu Ci, who was held in his arms by Yu Shi, who was a little dizzy and seemed to be still awake. After getting close to Yu Shi, she seemed to feel relieved a lot.

    He froze for a moment, then remembered that once in high school, when he really couldn't see Yu Yu, he had a fight with this guy. The two of them made an appointment in a school open space in a corner of the surveillance surveillance. Yu Anjie didn't even have time to react. Get down.

    In the end, before Yu Anjie had time to say anything, Yu Shi stood aside and looked down at him condescendingly, and then the expression on his face was very complicated, Yu Anjie sat up and just looked at him like this.

    At that time, there was nothing around but the two of them.

    Yu Anjie raised his head slightly, and he clearly saw Yu Shi's cold and stern eyes. There was a coldness in it, and there was only a strong possessiveness and calmness quietly waiting for an opportunity to move.

    He found that he had really underestimated this man all along.

    It's just...

    before he could think about it, Yu Shi's cold voice reached his ears, with an inexplicable certainty and coldness: "Yu Anjie, you'd better not mess with your thoughts, otherwise I won't I will let you go."

    After that, when Yu Anjie was still a little dazed, he said again: "I forgot to tell you, now I live in her house, and my relationship with her is unimaginable. So you have no hope at all."

    Knowing that Yu Anjie is not the kind of person who can chew his tongue, Yu Shi was very relieved to tell him the news, and to stimulate this somewhat dull rival in love by the way.

    Abandoning this important topic, Yu Shi turned around and left without even looking at him. His back was so cool and handsome.

    Made!

    Yu Anjie sat there, feeling the faint pain, glaring at Yu Shi's back, cursing.

    Going back to this moment, when Yu Shi took Mu Ci, who was still in a daze, into his arms, Yu Anjie knew that the idea that came to him just now was on his horse again, and Yu Shi was completely ruined by this guy Eight.

    That's right, Yu Anjie knew the fact that he liked Lin Muci since he was awakened by Yu Shi that time, but he was a little panicked, even a little at a loss, and he was indeed hit by Yu Shi.

    Originally, Yu Anjie was very happy to see Mu Ci in City C this time, and wondered if he could confess his love smoothly this time. After all, everyone was in City A at Yushi at this moment and hadn't been back for several years.

    Who knows this guy...

    "Why are you everywhere!" Yu Anjie knew that he couldn't catch Yu Shi, but he couldn't vent his breath in his heart, and he was really uncomfortable and panicked.

    Yu Shi snorted coldly, ignored him, and after placing Mu Ci in his arms, he was willing to give Yu Anjie a look, and said, "I've been guarding for so many years, so naturally I won't give you the chance to make a move."