Chapter 19

Chapter 19 The Future Movie King (19)

    The places where Mu Ci and Ji Li were located attracted everyone's attention.

    One white and one black, with extremely high appearance, dressed up to attend, as if the lights were shining on the two of them, the brilliance was dazzling.

    After Mu Ci proposed to let Ji Li communicate with the producers and directors, but was coldly rejected, he didn't bring up this matter again.

    She reckoned that Ji Li was thin-skinned, so she secretly tried to save the country with a curve, and achieved her goal through another less direct method.

    But before she seized the opportunity, Mu Cijian saw two familiar figures not far away, his heart skipped a beat, and his eyes flickered.

    She shrugged her nose, and her body stiffened slightly.

    Ji Li sensed that something was wrong, and looked at her with a touch of confusion.

    "I... I met someone I know well. You wait here first. I'll come right away after I say a few words." Mu Ci said apologetically to Ji Li, and then walked towards the front.

    Ji Li looked at her back, scrutinized her carefully, and felt a hint of timidity, but it was not obvious. That black, leaving the back looks much smaller than before, it seems that the aura on the body is intentionally restrained, and it is much more obedient.

    He frowned slightly, his eyes darkened, and there seemed to be some unknown look in his eyes.

    This is someone I met, so solemn.

    Ji Li suddenly felt a little irritated, took the red wine next to her casually, raised her head, her Adam's apple moved slightly, and poured it directly into her stomach.

    "Brother, are you drinking away your worries?"

    Suddenly, a familiar voice rang in my ears.

    Turning around and looking, as expected, it was that guy Ju Hao.

    Ju Hao looked at Ji Li with a teasing smile all over his face.

    Ju Hao is the person who Ji Li has been calling to order him to do things before, and the person who has a "." on his phone.

    Ju Hao has been following Ji Li since he was in college and helped him with his work. This time, the person in charge of Mingxiao Company came to the banquet held by the old man of the Bian family.

    "Brother, Song Daying Empress doesn't want you anymore? Why did you just throw you here and run away!" Ju Hao looked afraid that the world would not be chaotic, and described Ji Li as if he was a poor abandoned child.

    Ji Li gave him a cold look, warning secretly.

    Ju Hao smiled awkwardly.

    "When did you come?" Ji Li asked.

    "It's early, I saw you as soon as you appeared. I thought you could find me, but I didn't expect, brother, you focused on the actress the whole time, and didn't distract me at all." Ju Hao looked artificially sad.

    Ji Li's mouth twitched, a little speechless.

    "Have you prepared everything for Bian Lin?" Back to the topic, Ji Li asked in a low voice with a cold face.

    "I've already prepared, this time I will definitely make that guy mess up." It was a big gift, and Bian Lin would definitely be surprised to the point of jumping.