Chapter 92

Chapter 92 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (2)

    "Boss, boss, what are you thinking, boss?" Song Yushu raised his hand and waved Chu Xi in front of him, trying to get his attention back.

    "Wait, Boss, don't you like that beauty just now? Come on, don't you like Baibai Pangpang? I really like Baibai Pangpang now, don't tell me your taste has changed Ah!"

    Song Yushu panicked.

    "Shut up."

    Chu Xi frowned, slightly impatient.

    After Mu Ci and Gu Zeyang went to the principal's office to complete the admission procedures, they took their things and left.

    Both Mu Ci and Gu Zeyang were assigned to the special class. Although Mu Ci didn't study well when he was a child, after so many years of advice from Su's father, his level of learning is completely different from his previous level.

    Of course, this is also the normal development of the plot.

    After all, only by staying in the premium class can Mu Ci meet the male lead and facilitate some of the main plots that she will go on.

    And in a while, it is estimated that she will directly meet the hero Qin Zichen, and then fall in love with Qin Zichen at first sight.

    The weather is just right, which is a good time for physical education classes.

    When Mu Ci and Gu Zeyang were wandering slowly and were about to walk to the basketball court, at this moment, Gu Zeyang suddenly stopped Mu Ci.

    "Xiao Ci, I suddenly remembered that I forgot something in the principal's office. You can take a rest and wait for me, and I will be back soon."

    Gu Zeyang ordered, and seeing Mu Ci nodded, he left in peace .

    But he walked freely, as if he was very worried about leaving Mu Ci here alone.

    After completely losing sight of Gu Zeyang, Mu Ci withdrew his gaze and turned his head to look at the basketball court not far away.

    In the basketball court at the moment, the atmosphere is very hot.

    Although it was class time at the moment, the basketball court, which was the opposite of the teaching building, was almost overturned by waves of shouts.

    The girls standing in rows outside the basketball court shouted enthusiastically and excitedly, almost most of their eyes were focused on a boy in the court.

    He is tall and tall, with an extremely cold and indifferent profile, and his dribbling and shooting movements are smooth and tight.

    Maybe it's because there are not many classes in physical education today, and there is still room on the outer edge of the basketball court, so Mu Ci leisurely walked over and stopped.

    [Mu Ci: This should be the male lead, Qin Zichen, he looks amazing, a handsome man. ]

    According to the boys she has met in this small world over the years, Qin Zichen is currently the most handsome, and Gu Zeyang is the gentle one. Although he looks good, his aura is not comparable. The Lord's gestures are casual (no offense intended).

    But...

    Thinking of this, the appearance of a little boy suddenly appeared in Mu Ci's mind.

    He is very delicate and good-looking, the most beautiful boy she has ever seen in this world.

    I don't know what the male supporting role looks like now. Based on his background when he was a child, and the identity of the male supporting role, he probably won't be much worse, maybe even better-looking than the male lead.