Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Mu Ci was actually a little flustered, she pretended to be calm, and said, "Don't be foolish."

    Wen Xiuqi's expression remained unchanged, with a hint of helplessness, and he chuckled softly, "Don't act foolishly."

    After finishing speaking, he came again One sentence: "But princess, this is all a matter of etiquette, and it is not nonsense."

    Mu Ci: "..."

    Wen Xiuqi stretched out his hand, and approached Mu Ci a little bit, thinking in Mu Ci's heart whether he should use a knife or not. While cutting, suddenly, after realizing that the handsome man in front of her was approaching her, he stretched out his hand to hold her wrist, then gently lifted her up, and pulled her to the table.

    "Princess, let's have a cup of wine." Wen Xiuqi picked up two white jade wine glasses from the table, and put one glass in Mu Ci's palm.

    Although he has become the emperor of Cangxia Kingdom, he still likes to call her "Princess" like this, with a hint of intimacy and full of affection.

    Mu Ci was stunned for a moment, as if he hadn't thought about the matter between husband and wife that the other party said, that's all.

    "Princess?"

    "Oh!" Mu Ci responded subconsciously, then hooked Wen Xiuqi's wrist, raised his head and poured a glass of wine into his belly. Upwelling stamina.

    Seeing her like this, Wen Xiuqi felt that after five years, this person was still the same as before, so he drank it very simply.

    "That's it, it's gone." Mu Ci said.

    "Princess is experienced, how can she not know what to do next?" Wen Xiuqi smiled, and there was danger hidden in that smile.

    Mu Ci naturally heard that he was mocking her, after all, the news that Qingxia's tenth princess robbed a yard of beautiful men almost spread all over the world. Therefore, she was not surprised why Wen Xiuqi knew about it.

    It's just that her previous setting was the same, she didn't care about it before, so why do she only care about these things now.

    Since he cared so much about her bad reputation, why did he have to carry a big sedan chair to marry her back.

    The more Mu Ci thought about it, the further he went.

    Seeing this, Wen Xiuqi frowned slightly, and then said: "What is the princess thinking? Is it so reluctant to marry me? Or is it that you are still thinking about the men in your backyard, or you Senior brother Bai Qingchen."

    His tone was gradually becoming dangerous, and his black eyes were darkened.

    No no, absolutely no! You must be thinking too much! And why did Bai Qingchen get involved?

    Mu Ci quickly shook his head.

    Just as he was about to say something, he suddenly felt a sense of dryness and heat coming from his body, his face began to feel faintly hot, and even his brain became a little unclear, and his consciousness gradually became chaotic.

    Mu Ci tried his best to stay awake, "You...Wen Xiuqi, you actually drugged me?"

    Unfortunately...it's a pity that this guy is still the male lead, but...he actually did such a thing!

    Mu Ci's appearance at this moment, his face was like a rosy glow, and there was a gleam of water in his beautiful eyes, just looking at him so straightly, Wen Xiu's heart trembled, and his eyes sank again.