Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    In summer, even though tall trees are planted on both sides of the road, they still cannot block the scorching sun.

    The bus staggered forward.

    Mu Ci was wearing a thick school uniform that was almost completely airtight, squeezed in the car, the heat was spreading little by little with the temperature inside the car, and his heart was full of irritability.

    Because of what happened while waiting for the bus, Yu Shi still felt a little uncomfortable.

    It's just that this kind of feeling came suddenly and inexplicably. He really couldn't find a reason to explain the sourness, dullness, and restlessness in his heart.

    He tugged at the collar of his shirt, trying to shake off these inexplicable emotions.

    But he didn't know when his eyes fell on the person in front again.

    Suddenly, he subconsciously blurted out the words that had been stuck in his heart: "Don't strike up a conversation with strangers casually."

    Yu Shihan suddenly said such a sentence without waiting.

    When Mu Ci was thinking about how to spend the hard days in the future, such a sentence came from above his head. The boy's voice was cold and indifferent, and he listened carefully, but there was an inexplicable Sullen meaning.

    Mu Ci turned his head and looked at Yu Shi with puzzled eyes.

    "Huh?"

    "Nothing." Seeing that the other party suddenly turned his head and looked at him straightly, his eyes seemed to be able to see into his heart, Yu Shi's heart trembled suddenly, his eyebrows subconsciously frowned, and his lips were tightly pursed. , with a cold arc, the other free hand was placed on Mu Ci's head completely recklessly, and then turned her head away with neither light nor heavy force.

    Feeling strange, Mu Ci felt strange, and his heart skipped half a beat.

    But at this moment, the driver suddenly slammed on the brakes, and many people in the carriage swarmed forward uncontrollably following the inertia, and the carriage was in a mess for a while.

    Even various exclamations and cursing sounds filled it.

    Mu Ci fell to one side uncontrollably, but when he was about to bump into the person on the other side, he was picked up by someone, and then bumped into a refreshing embrace with the familiar fragrance of laundry detergent.

    She froze for a moment.

    The episode on the bus seemed to have never happened, but it quietly planted a small seed in the hearts of the two of them, and one day it will grow into a towering tree.

    Mu Ci followed Yu Shi out of the car, walked a few steps forward, and bumped into a person that neither of them expected.

    Ding Nianzhen seemed to have been waiting at that place for a long time. When she saw that tall figure, a smile subconsciously appeared on her face, and she walked towards Yu Shi's side. Her pace was even a little anxious, because of the angle. , she didn't see a person following Yu Shi not far or near at the first time.

    "Yu Shi! What a coincidence!" The

    last word came to his lips, and when Ding Nianzhen saw the person behind Yu Shi, the smile he had practiced many times froze on his face.

    Yu Shi, who was walking in front, suddenly paused and slowed down.

    Mu Ci looked and found that the heroine Ding Nianzhen appeared in front of him at some point.