Main World

Chapter 111 Mission Ended

    Mu Ci just came out of the vacation channel and adjusted his state to the best state.

    All the feelings and people that troubled her before were all placed in the deepest part of her memory. She believed that after she was completely busy, these would dissipate bit by bit over a long and boundless time until she could never think about it again. Sorry to have such a person.

    It's just that as soon as she came out, she bumped into a man head-on.

    The man stood not far away, as if he had been standing for a long time. His impeccably handsome face brightens up the slightly bleak resort area where there are few people here.

    A handsome face, a cold expression, a black uniform, a dazzling silver short hair, just standing there casually, is a sight.

    Uh...

    Why did Boss appear here? Ah, her luck is also back home.

    Mu Ci complained silently in his heart.

    If you pretend you didn't see it and walk away secretly, will you be beaten to death?

    Although Mu Ci was thinking in a mess, he walked up to Chu Xi obediently, and then said politely and distantly: "Is Boss here to deal with the vacation world?"

    Mu Ci didn't expect him to answer anything, saying Let's just wait for the other party to respond casually and perfunctorily, and then she can leave.

    But who knows, the expected casual response did not appear, but a serious and serious word rang in her ear, which made her froze in place.

    "I'm waiting for you."

    Just waiting for you.

    Hearing these words, Mu Ci was stunned for a moment, and met Chu Xi's eyes directly.

    Those eyes are an extremely rare cloud-water blue, a serene and mysterious color like amber.

    At this moment, those eyes were filled with all kinds of complex emotions, Mu Ci looked at them, and felt extremely familiar, like someone she had known for a long time.

    Like... like the hero of each world in the last series of missions.

    Mu Ci was taken aback by her own guess. She forced a smile and shook off the impossible guess in her mind. She was just about to leave when she heard the man standing opposite her call out to her. name.

    It's Mu Ci, it's the name, not number 054.

    With a snap, Mu Ci felt that the string called reason in his mind broke instantly.

    "It's you?!" "Well,     it

    's me, Ji Li is me, Wen Xiuqi is me, Yu Shi is me, Bai Luoxi is me, and Chu Xi behind is me."

Putting the matter on the surface, the previous missions that always had a sudden change in style and the strange ending seemed to be completely explained at this moment.

    Mu Ci stared at him blankly for a long time, but finally with an indifferent face, he said goodbye to Chu Xi with a respectful attitude of a subordinate to his superior, then turned and left without mercy.     After walking through so many mission worlds, this guy has been keeping himself in the dark all the time. Then her struggle and anxiety about this feeling in those mission worlds has become a joke.     When Chu Xi saw her reaction, a look of panic appeared on his usually calm face.     He made up his mind to say these words. He even guessed countless Mu Ci's reactions in his heart, maybe angry, maybe angry, maybe sad, maybe other kinds of reactions, but he didn't expect it to be so light. He lightly didn't say a word related to this matter, just turned around directly, regarded him as an insignificant person, and pushed him thoroughly.     Chu Xi strode over and grabbed Mu Ci.     "I'm sorry."     His voice was slightly hoarse, like a big kid who did something wrong, he bowed his head and apologized earnestly.     Mu Ci didn't say anything, she turned around and looked at the man in front of her quietly.