Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Future Movie King (6)

    [Ding—the mission is triggered! ]

    [Use Bian Yuchen to suppress Ji Li and make him firmly destroy the Bian family's heart. ]

    ? ? ?

    Ji Li wants to destroy the Bian family? The Bian family is a colossus, there must be some kind of deep hatred!

    After thinking about it, it suddenly occurred to Ji Li that he agreed to sign that abnormal agreement with Song Muci.

    In connection with the development of the plot in this small world, something flashed through Mu Ci's mind, but he couldn't grasp it.

    What the hell is she ignoring.

    Although she doesn't know why this task is like this, but anyway, she can only go to Bian Yuchen's face to grab a meal, and she still can't eat enough.

    Mu Ci adjusted his facial expression, brushed his hair a few times, adjusted his clothes, and then walked forward with a smile.

    "Yuchen, are you eating here too?"

    The voice was full of joy, like the joy of seeing a loved one.

    Standing just a few steps behind Mu Ci, Ji Li had a panoramic view of her small movements just now, the corner of his mouth slightly raised a hint of sarcasm, and his handsome face was full of indifference.

    It's just that he didn't even realize it, that feeling just came from the bottom of his heart, as if being pierced by a thin and long needle.

    While talking, Mu Ci walked to Yuchen's table beside the cheap bamboo horse, and after standing still, he stared at him without moving.

    "Xiaoci, why are you here?" Bian Yuchen seemed to have never expected to see Song Muci here.

    "Why, I'm not welcome." Mu Ci felt that what he was saying now was beginning to have an inner flavor.

    The female supporting role has an inside taste!

    After she finished speaking, she even moved a few steps towards Bian Yuchen.

    Bian Yuchen frowned.

    It was not easy for him to ask Lin Qingqing to have dinner here. He thought he could take this opportunity to deepen his relationship with Qingqing here, but he unexpectedly ran into Xiaoci.

    Mu Ci doesn't care what he thinks, he just walks with his own character design, and slowly opens the Shura field belonging to these three people, oh, by the way, there is also this heavyweight behind her.

    "You don't mind if I join your dinner party." When Mu Ci said it, he felt that this sentence deserved a beating.

    This guy Bian Yuchen would probably refuse.

    "Okay, Yuchen has ordered a lot of dishes, and it happens that we can't finish them. If Sister Song doesn't mind, let's eat together."

    Bian Yuchen finally thought up his words over there, and was waiting to say no. At that time, the words that came to his lips were cut off by someone, and this person was Lin Qingqing who had been silent all this time.

    She was facing Mu Ci and the others. After she said this, a pair of watery eyes looked at Mu Ci at the side... Ji Li behind her.

    Ah.

    Mu Ci didn't believe it, Lin Qingqing really wanted her to stay, probably because she put all her love on Ji Li behind her.

    Tut tut.