Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Future Movie King (10)

    Mu Ci and Ji Li's scenes are almost done today. Because of such an accident in the middle, Director Lin has been urging Mu Ci to go to the hospital for a check-up. It will be ugly if there is a scar. And this is the actress, if something bad or bad happens to his crew, he will probably be scolded to death.

    As a result, Mu Ci was pushed and kicked out like sending off his ancestors.

    Also comes with a bodyguard.

    This was requested by Mu Ci on his own initiative, and it was euphemistically called Ji Li, a strong and caring person. In case of encountering crazy fans, this person can also serve as a meat shield.

    Hearing this, Director Lin naturally packed the person to Mu Ci's side very straightforwardly, and whispered into Ji Li's ear and said, "You boy is beautiful-blessing~"

    In short, the wretched expression and the turbulent tone made Ji Li Li felt that all three views had collapsed.

    After all, the image of Director Lin in the past has always been serious and rigorous, but now it seems... everyone has his own unknown side.

    Director Lin cast an understanding look towards Mu Ci, and Mu Ci smiled faintly to express his understanding.

    The corner of Ji Li's mouth twitched, completely shocked by the shamelessness of these two people.

    Cousin Li Wei happened to ask for leave today to pick up her own child, and specifically asked her to go home obediently and not to run around.

    So, Mu Ci followed Ji Li step by step to the underground garage. As soon as he unlocked the car door, he sat in it.

    Ji Li sat in the driver's seat, didn't start it, looked at the extremely self-conscious woman beside her, and said lightly: "What are you doing?"

    Mu Ci had an expression of 'you seem to be joking'.

    "Didn't Director Lin specifically ask you to take care of me? As soon as you turned your head, you turned your back on me?" Mu Ci sneered.

    Ji Li was so shocked by her brazen look that she didn't know what to say.

    He started the car and drove out of the underground parking lot, but just as Mu Ci was relaxing, he slammed on the accelerator, and then slammed on the brakes.

    "Fuck—"

    a swear word came out of nowhere.

    Completely subconscious.

    Although he was wearing a seat belt, his body subconsciously hugged him forward, and then he slammed back into the seat.

    Due to the force of the impact just now, Mu Ci's hair jumped out a few strands, and he looked a little embarrassed.

    This appearance is much more real than the usual indifference.

    Sitting in the driver's seat, Ji Li casually held the steering wheel, looked up and down Mu Ci for a long time, and then let out a chuckle from that pretty mouth.

    It was completely different from the sneer every time in the past, without the slightest hint of sarcasm.

    It was a chuckle, a very nice chuckle, the kind that would make people's hearts flutter.

    It was at this time that there was a hint of clarity and a slight greenness that belonged to a man in his early twenties. Like the sun shining brightly at the beginning of the day, it makes people feel gorgeous.