Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    One month later, the tenth princess mansion.

    A woman with a pretty face was lying quietly on the bed, her eyebrows and eyes were extremely aggressive, but she was lying there quietly with her eyes closed, but it was rare and peaceful.

    "How did she do this?" Wen Xiuqi's eyes fell on Mu Ci, his beautiful brows were tightly frowned, and he sat on the edge of the bed.

    "Of course it's because of you, if it wasn't for you to treat the cold poison, how could the little junior sister have turned into what she is now!" Bai Qingchen restrained her usual smile, showing anger and resentment.

    In fact, he really didn't want to ask Wen Xiuqi to come here at all, but he respected Junior Sister's choice, since she chose this man, he had to let this man know the truth.

    Although seeing this person made him very unhappy.

    When Wen Xiuqi heard this, his body froze. He didn't know that the unconscious person lying here could do this for him.

    As far as he is concerned, he has been suffering from the cold for so long, and after hearing so many hopeless diagnoses, he actually has no thought in his heart that he can live for a few more years.

    And the most unlikely person has made so many people for him.

    Wen Xiuqi's eyes were full of complexity, which was really hard to see clearly.

    Seeing this, Bai Qingchen sneered.

    "Emperor, try to hide it as much as you can, and I will save my junior sister." After

    finishing speaking, he walked out of the room.

    In fact, there is nothing wrong with Mu Ci's health. This time, the journey of collecting materials unexpectedly went smoothly. Although he encountered many difficulties and dangers along the way, fortunately, the final result was good. Now Mu Ci is in a coma, but because of excessive internal force overdraft s reason.

    But he just didn't want Wen Xiuqi to have a good time, he felt bad in his heart, and he didn't want to have a good time for this man who was cherished by his junior sister.

    snort!

    It's just that Bai Qingchen missed one thing, that is, Wen Xiuqi has some medical skills.

    Just because he was concerned, he was confused. When Bai Qingchen called him into the room and saw Mu Ci lying unconscious on the bed, he was in a state of confusion and lost all reason. He didn't even have time to think about other things, his pupils shrank suddenly, At that time, I just felt light-headed for a while.

    Wen Xiuqi gently put his hand on her pulse, felt it quietly, and finally let go.

    Wen Xiuqi heaved a sigh of relief. At this moment, cold sweat dripped from his forehead, and he looked like he had just been fished out of the water. Just now, in order to investigate Mu Ci's situation, he used the internal force in his body to accelerate the erosion of the cold poison, and at the same time Resisting each other, they are extremely weak at the moment.

    But it's okay, it's okay, she's just overdrawn internally.

    Wen Xiuqi put his eyes on Mu Ci, from the eyebrows to the corners of his lips, he seemed to be tracing and outlining each stroke, wanting to keep her firmly in his heart, as he looked at her quietly, suddenly an unprecedented sense of satisfaction surged in his heart , There is even a kind of nostalgia for the tranquility of the moment.