Honeymoon: Marriage before love

Chapter 112 The Rich and Beautiful Wife (1)

    When Mu Ci received the surprise, he was still surprised for a moment, thinking that this guy Chu Xi had a rare enlightenment, and he knew how to make surprises.

    When she obediently followed her previous system to the welfare world and got her own script, the corner of her mouth curled up with a sufficiently indifferent arc.

    Haha, what a surprise.

    It was a surprise and a shock.

    "So what's going on here? This is Chu Xi's surprise? Although my current status is that I just married him, but according to the plot of this small world, he will divorce me and go find himself White Moonlight's heroine has gone, so why am I the female supporting role again this time?"

    Really surprised!

    Mu Ci sat in front of the well-made dressing table, looking at his own face in the mirror, this time it was his own face in the main world.

    Hearing what Mu Ci said, the system silently added something in his heart.

    Even more surprising is still behind.

    It considered it, and then added a little cowardly: "054, this time the world is indeed a welfare world, and it is also a special system full of humanistic care specially created by Boss to spend your honeymoon with you. Are you very moved?"

    " Can we stop messing around and get to the point quickly? Hurry up, I've been waiting 'but' for a long time." Mu Ci, who was originally in high spirits, was also a little anxious at the moment.     "But Boss felt that you were always concerned about the fact that he lied to you before, so he deliberately planned to make up for it this time, and after explaining something, he blocked his own consciousness and went directly to the small world. This time You can control the Prophet, and then you can do whatever you want with him."     When it came to the end, the system deliberately lowered its voice.     The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched, and God stepped on his horse to do whatever he wanted.     Although she did mind a little bit that he had been hiding that matter from her before, but in fact she didn't really take it to heart, so there was no need to make such a fuss.

    Who knew that Chu Xi really took it seriously, and seriously thought of such a way to make herself happy.

    Mu Ci felt a little complicated. Although she didn't agree with him doing this, she accepted his kindness.

    "Then what's going on with my current situation? Since it's the welfare world that Chu Xi said was specially used for honeymoon, I'm dressed as the female supporting role in the plot. He doesn't have self-awareness yet. It's time to start complaining."

    Mu Ci was a little speechless.

    "Well... this is because of some small mistakes in some places, which led to some slight errors in your identity. , if you don’t have a mission, you can spend your honeymoon here.” The

    system explained with some embarrassment.

    This time it took the post out of the ordinary, because it is also a matchmaker between the two, so the boss specially let it handle this matter.

    Then it chose the post-marriage sweet script, who knew that because of the female support channel bound to 054's identity, it randomly selected this script for her to marry first and then love.

    But this is not important, the two of them are already married at least, as for the life after marriage, it depends on 054 himself.

    After the system sent the script information to Mu Ci, it immediately slipped away.