Chapter 117

Chapter 117 The Rich and Beautiful Wife (6)

    Today is not a weekend, nor is it a special holiday, but the weather is very sunny, suitable for eating together.

    Aunt Li looked at the two people at the dining table, her eyes were full of shock and surprise, and she felt that the sun really came out from the west.

    It was rare for Mu Ci and Chu Xi to sit neatly at the dining table.

    But it is the same as before, whoever eats who, and there is no interaction between the two. When the meal was almost finished, Chu Xi suddenly said something.

    "I'm going back to the old house this weekend. Chu Zhuo is celebrating his birthday, and the banquet will also be held at the Chu family's old house. Then you and I will go to see grandpa and parents."

    It seems to be reminding.

    Mu Ci wiped his mouth, turned his head to look at Chu Xi who was sitting opposite him.

    There was no other superfluous expression on his face, as if going back to the old house, even celebrating his younger brother Chu Zhuo's birthday, and even seeing Grandpa Chu and Chu's father and mother were just business matters.

    Mu Ci thought of some other related descriptions about Chu Xi in his mind, and suddenly felt that Chu Xi, who was set in this world, was a bit pitiful.

    She propped one arm on the table, propped her chin, and looked at Chu Xi without blinking.

    "What about you? How are you going to celebrate your birthday?"

    Chu Xi's hand just touched the glass with clear water on the side, and was about to take it, but when he heard Mu Ci's words, he paused, his eyes It flashed, and then, seemingly unintentionally, he continued to take the water glass calmly, raised his head, and drank a glass of warm water.

    Mu Ci kept staring at him, at the sexy Adam's apple, and the beautiful curvature of the neck, and even moved his eyes to the man's delicate white chin and slightly rosy lips.

    She looked a bit concerned and more careless on her face, but she was stubbornly waiting for his answer.

    That's right, a few days after Chu Zhuo's birthday, the second young master of the Chu family, it was Chu Xi's birthday, but for some reason, everyone seemed to have forgotten about Chu Xi.

    It is obvious that Chu Xi is the most dazzling son of heaven in the Chu family, but in the eyes of the Chu family, Chu Zhuo has become the most favored person. However, Chu Xi, who had been working hard for the Chu Group and the Chu family, who didn't even care about food, was completely ignored by everyone.

    "It's not my birthday."

    The five words were said lightly and lightly.

    Looking at the man sitting in front of him, Mu Ci felt sour in his heart.

    Chu Xi's face was still calm, and he seemed to be indifferent to everything.

    It's just that, living in this world, how many people can truly remain unmoved and cold-hearted.

    It's not that he doesn't care, it's just that no one cares, so he doesn't care.

    Mu Ci let out a sigh.

    "I'll be there on time. Remember to help me prepare my clothes in advance."

    The clothes that I was going to participate in various activities before were prepared by the original owner himself, but now Mu Ci deliberately told me all his size and numbers. Chu Xi.