Chapter 17

Chapter 17 The Future Movie King (17)

    The more urgent the time, the more chaotic things become.

    When Mu Ci pulled up the zipper, he caught the exposed clothes, and his face turned dark.

    Fuck (a plant)!

    It's really a good or bad spirit, so I have to get stuck when Wu Meili comes, I'll go!

    Listening to the louder and louder sound of high-heeled shoes stepping on the floor, Mu Ci was a little annoyed, her brain was running fast, she randomly grabbed her hair, gathered it up, let the long hair cover the half of her back that was exposed behind, opened the test The door of the dressing room, and walked out directly.

    He ran into Miss Wu, Wu Meili, who was very aggressive and seemed to be here to arrest people.

    When Wu Meili just got out of the car, she saw the familiar red car next to Lusis's shop, BMW Z4, and the license plate number was correct. It definitely belonged to that woman. Wu Meili's eyes lit up almost instantly. When she got up, she carried her bag and walked into the store, ignoring her male companion behind.

    That appearance, I don't know, I thought the two people had a deep affection.

    Wu Meili's face was full of flamboyance, she was wearing a very coquettish red dress, she was carrying a dazzling handbag studded with diamonds of all sizes, and she was wearing the same shiny high heels on her feet. Come up.

    "Yo Yo Yo, I said who parked that flamboyant little red car outside. I didn't expect our pretentious Song Daying Queen to be here!" Wu Meili went straight up to the third floor, lazily Hanging the shiny bag, his eyes were full of meaning, and the words that spewed out of that mouth had a yin and yang tone.     When Mu Ci came out, Ji Li was sitting on the sofa waiting for her. He was sitting upright, just sitting there doing nothing, exuding a kind of nobleness and coldness all over his body. This is a magazine in an unknown field, and the whole person is very quiet and silent, without the slightest impatience to wait for others, even when the bright lights on the top come down, the usually indifferent face looks strangely soft.     Mu Ci sighed secretly.

    What an evildoer, if Wu Meili saw this, it would be fine.

    When I glanced at the red dress coming up the stairs from the corner of my eye, I almost walked to the edge of the sofa where Ji Li was sitting on, and leaned against it without hesitation. Ci is tall and slender, and Ji Li can still block most of her body sitting on the sofa.

    Hearing Wu Meili's outrageous words as soon as she came up, Mu Ci looked at her, his face automatically changed into a cold expression, but he said something that was not cold at all, "How can you talk about showing off more than Miss Wu?" Well, look, you are so red that you are almost showing off the sky, not to mention that big dog chain that blinds people's eyes     . Satire was completely unaffected, she readily accepted all the "appreciation" from Mu Ci, then twisted her waist, and walked forward step by step.     As the distance between Mu Ci and Mu Ci gradually narrowed, the people Mu Ci blocked gradually came into her eyes, and she could feel that this group of handsome people was just the tip of the iceberg.     Wow, so handsome!     Wu Meili was a little excited, almost leaning on Mu Ci's shoulder, looking at the person on Mu Ci's body, her eyes suddenly lit up again.     "Oh, Song Muci, there is a little beauty hidden behind you! Touch it!"     Wu Meili suddenly looked anxious, and she still looked like a coquettish and beautiful woman just now. Look, at this time, the original shape is directly revealed.     When Mu Ci heard her words, he secretly thought it was bad.     I knew beforehand that I couldn't escape.     But it can't just let Wu Meili take advantage of Ji Li under her nose.     Ji Li's expression was even more gloomy. He was sitting here, but a woman suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and stared at him with a narrow expression. This woman even planned to attack him.     Just when he was about to slap the oncoming hand away, he suddenly heard Mu Ci who stood in front of him say this.