Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Future Movie King (3)

    "Ji Li!"

    Mu Ci's eyes lit up, and he ran over quickly, and then accurately grabbed the white sweater that the man was wearing.

    Because it was pulled in the opposite direction, the corner of the sweater flew towards the direction that Mu Ci pulled, and a thin and strong white waist was exposed in a flash.

    The familiar voice passed directly through the noisy voice.

    Ji Li frowned almost reflexively, then her body paused, and her steps slowly stopped.

    When he first signed Song Muci's studio, his purpose was not pure.

    Actress Song Muci, the youngest daughter of the Song family, has a very good relationship with the Bian family, and is the most suitable starting point for investigating that matter.

    Originally, he didn't think about extra things, but what he didn't expect at all was that the first time Song Muci saw him, when he signed a labor contract with the studio, a maintenance agreement was also left behind. in front of him.

    "Either sign, or leave, choose."

    There was no lust in the woman's eyes, the only thing she had was pure possession and contempt for what belonged to her.

    Although he didn't like that kind of indifferent contempt, but...

    she used him to deal with Yuchen above, and he used her to slowly infiltrate and investigate the truth of that incident back then, and the two successfully finalized the cooperative relationship.

    It just seemed that from a certain period of time, Song Muci's whole person changed, albeit slightly.

    At present, this does not seem to be a good thing.

    She has become unpredictable for him, although she is still as high as ever, but her twinkling eyes, unexpected behavior, and other unusual changes make Ji Li feel uneasy.

    The level of uneasiness even reached... He was actually able to bear the woman's further actions, such as the last kiss, and this time.

    If it was normal, if someone else acted so rudely, he would grab that person's wrist without hesitation, and throw him to the ground hard.

    Although the relationship between him and Song Muci is not normal, his role has always been that Song Muci vents his anger, and there is nothing else besides this, so he doesn't bother to bother with her about other things.

    But this does not mean that Song Muci can further interfere with his other affairs. However, at present, it seems that he is becoming more and more tolerant towards her.

    Ji Li turned her head to look over, because she was wearing a black mask, leaving only a pair of eyes, in which the hidden irritability and impatience were faintly revealed.

    In the next second, he was stunned.

    The woman in front of her was tightly wrapped, except for a pair of extremely beautiful eyes exposed under a wide fisherman's hat.

    At night, the film and television city is brightly lit, and the people coming and going are extremely lively. The lights are reflected from different angles of the stalls and stores, and the look in the eyes has a real color that is different from usual.

    The corners of the woman's eyes are raised slightly, obviously the kind of very imposing eye shape, but somehow, there is always a sense of weakness in it, as if she has been greatly wronged, her beautiful eyes are full, and she seems to be crying at any time Come out average.