Chapter 106

Chapter 106 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (16)

    No longer caring about Chu Wenjie, who was in a state of life or death, Chu Xi staggered a little, but tried his best to restrain his uncontrollable emotions at the moment, then stood up and walked over, and told Song Yushu that he should be optimistic about the situation for the time being. Chu Wenjie next to him, he went out for a while and will be back soon.

    After Chu Xi left, Song Yushu glanced at Chu Wenjie lying on the ground, pursed his lips, and said with a smile.

    "Chu Wenjie, Chu Wenjie, it's fine if you say you're bad, but why is your father so bad? My boss is so pure and kind, a poor little boy, what have you made of him all day long? I can't go home, and I wandered outside alone all day. It's so pitiful."

    Song Yushu said, as if thinking of something, he changed his words: "Oh, I was wrong, that's not his house, you guys Can these disgusting things be called human beings! If the boss didn’t specifically tell you not to touch you for the time being, I would have to give you a good blow to relieve my anger!”

    he——tui!

    Spicy chicken stuff, don't die!

    Chu Xi went straight to Chu Gaoming's house all the way. At this time, Chu Gaoming should be drinking some wine and eating peanuts at home, watching TV leisurely.

    Sure enough, when Chu Xi knocked on the door, there was a cursing voice from inside. The voice was vague, and it seemed that there was something in his mouth.

    "Chu Wenjie, you little bastard, and you didn't bring your house key! Let's see if I won't beat you to death!"

    After a crackling sound from inside, the sound of Caracalla's slippers was heard in the corridor.

    This is really sarcasm.

    During the few years when Chu Xi lived temporarily at Chu Gaoming's house, Chu Gaoming never gave Chu Xi a house key, and he was guarding against him from the beginning to the end.

    Not only that, but every time Chu Xi knocked on the door, what greeted him was Chu Gaoming's even worse insults. To Chu Wenjie, he just talked about it, but to Chu Xi's words, he was completely merciless. , in addition to scolding and beating.

    After Chu Gaoming opened the door from the inside, he found that the person standing at the door was not his son Chu Wenjie, but Chu Xi's oil bottle.

    "Why are you? What are you doing here?"

    Chu Gaoming's original expression froze on his face, and even now there was a trace of impatience in his expression.

    Chu Xi stood at the door, tall and thin, with his back to the corridor lights, his expression was unclear.

    "Second Uncle, I want to ask you a question." Chu Xi didn't answer his words, but spoke his own very calmly.

    "What are you doing with so many moths? Let me tell you, I have no money, and I can't give you money, so you should give up on it. If you are really in a hurry, go to the Lin family to ask for some money. The Lin family is a big business." Big, I'm sure you don't care about that little money."

    Chu Gaoming didn't listen to what Chu Xi said at all, he just kept talking about money and money, and even blindly wanted to send Chu Xi away.

    He doesn't care if Chu Xi has a place to live now, if there is one less person to eat, the family can save a lot of expenses.

    At this age, Chu Xi was already able to take good care of himself, and it was already the best of benevolence for him to drag him so big.

    After all, Chu Xi, who was standing at the door without paying any attention, planned to close the door.