Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    If the drooling wake-up method develops normally, it may be that the girl wakes up from the dream, and then the red face is panicked, and the red face is full of embarrassment.

    But Mu Ci is different.

    There was a noisy sound coming from the ear, knocking sound from the table, Mu Ci was so sleepy, his heart was agitated, he didn't even bother to lift his eyelids, and followed the direction of the noise, and swung it over accurately.

    Yu Shi didn't expect her to fall asleep so badly, and he didn't know whether to say she was vigilant or not.

    When the arm hit, Yu Shi stretched out his hand and held it firmly.

    The other party still didn't lift their eyelids, struggled hard a few times, then ignored it, and continued to sleep soundly.

    Yu Shi: "..."

    The current scene is a bit embarrassing and a little... ambiguous. The system sees this scene, and the data fluctuates in various ways.

    "My lord! Hurry up! It's such a rare opportunity!"

    "Put 054 up and put him on the bed, and then someone who accidentally stepped on the bed sheet throws him down, and then accidentally kisses him, that's how it's done in idol dramas." , when the time comes, the relationship between the two of you will definitely rise!" The

    system associates 10,000 plots, but it's a pity that the other party can't hear what it says.

    Yu Shi grabbed Mu Ci with one hand, stared at her tightly closed eyes, paused for a moment, picked up the scroll on the side with the other hand and hit her head in a circle, the force was not particularly heavy, but it was enough to shake Mu Ci. Resign to wake up.

    Mu Ci woke up suddenly, stood up and looked at the expressionless Yu Shi in front of him, only to belatedly realized that he had fallen asleep while doing the paper.

    But...

    "You just hit me on the head!" Mu Ci said angrily.

    "No." Yu Shi replied calmly, although there was still no expression on his face, there seemed to be a trace of innocence in his eyes.

    hehe.

    She gave him a hard look, then sat down again and continued to write the half-finished paper.

    Seeing her aggrieved look, Yu Shi suddenly felt like laughing, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but curl up slightly, but because he didn't smile often, he was a little stiff and unnatural, and Yu Shi immediately returned to his previous indifferent face look.

    "Write well." As if trying to hide his emotions, Yu Shi said such a sentence.

    "It's like I'm not writing properly! It's inexplicable!" Mu Ci muttered without raising his head.

    "..."

    After Mu Ci finally finished the questions drawn by Yu Shi on the phone, she put the paper on which the questions were written on the table in front of Yu Shi, and stretched a lot.

    "Hey, I'm going, I'm exhausted!"

    Yu Shi pretended not to hear, picked up the paper with a very natural expression, and held a blue pen in the other hand, raised his eyelids slightly, and glanced casually, With a tick in his hand, he circled the wrong question in Mu Ci.

    Mu Ci watched his grading speed from the side, and really admired him.

    After Yushi reviewed and marked all the questions on the paper, he handed them directly to Mu Ci, and said, "Take a good look at these wrong questions, and find out which knowledge points you didn't master well, and why? I just made a mistake, sum it up and record it in the wrong question book, and today's task is completed."