Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking

Chapter 1 Future Movie King (1)

    "Ka——"

    "Thanks for your hard work, everyone!"

    A scene temporarily came to an end, and the crowd was surging.

    Mu Ci raised his head slightly, twisted his sore neck calmly, and then focused his gaze on the handsome but slightly young man in his early twenties not far away, his eyes glowing. Unidentified light.

    She has been in this world for a while, and she is currently filming in the crew of "Luan Huang".

    As a female supporting role, it is different from the previous mission world in that by suppressing the male lead, it becomes a cannon fodder stepping stone on his way to success, and encourages him to continue to become stronger.

    On the basis of trying not to collapse the human design, as long as the specific tasks related to the script are carried out in real time, the task is considered to be completed. Of course, if it is not completed, it will receive random punishment.

    And the man I saw just now is Ji Li, the protagonist of this world.

    The current Ji Li is just a starlet outside the 18th line. Although she is good-looking and capable, but for some reason, she is always tepid.

    As for her current identity, she is the actress Song Muci.

    After sorting out the information in his mind, Mu Ci's eyes dimmed.

    "Ms. Song, let's go to the dressing room to rest for a while." The assistant greeted me with a glass of water.

    Mu Ci took it, nodded his head lightly, and was polite and distant.

    "Ji Li, come here."

    Mu Ci didn't raise his eyelids, and after saying this, he walked into the lounge.

    On the other side, Ji Li, who was flipping through the script in his hand, paused for a moment after hearing this sentence, then put away the script, walked towards the dressing room where Mu Ci was with a blank expression on his long legs.

    And as soon as he left, the crew outside could not bear it and said in a low voice.

    "It's scolding every Monday! It's even more punctual than my aunt!"

    "Where do you think Ji Li offended the Queen Song Ying?"

    "Who knows, although the Queen Song Ying is a bit colder on weekdays, they are not bad, so why do they make things difficult for Ji Li? Shouldn't it be It could be..."

    "Don't talk nonsense, hurry up and do what you need to do!"

    A group of people from the production team looked over there and discussed in full swing.

    And in the corner on the other side, sat a quiet young woman with a delicate face. She seemed to be carefully flipping through the script in her hand, but her gaze had already followed the direction in which the man left just now, and there was an unpredictable light in it.

    What kind of gossip has become outside, Mu Ci is not clear, she is busy dealing with the male lead now.

    When Ji Li walked in, she had a pale face, her appearance was extremely good-looking, and her every move seemed to flow with starlight, which made people's eyes shine.

    Mu Ci looked at the man in front of him calmly, the more he looked at it, the more he felt that the original owner had eyes, he was simply too good-looking, and it was the kind of face that would make people feel a strong desire for monopoly and guilt, Jun The appearance of the whole body, the cold temperament is just right.