Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    "Bai Qingchen, you ate the rice and said the words, what on earth do you want to do after that, just say something neat, don't do such nonsense in front of me, I won't follow your tricks!"

    Mu Cica Wiping his mouth, took a sip of tea, and looked at Bai Qingchen.

    Bai Qingchen didn't say anything, just held a fan and fanned it once and for all, but stared straight at Mu Ci.

    "You have really changed."

    When he said this, the previous indifference was gone on his face, the corners of his mouth were pursed into a straight line, and his eyes were full of inquiry.

    If Qiu Muci was just for fun when he was young, then the current person many years later gave him an urge to explore.

    Mu Ci was unmoved at all, the expression on his face still showed a slight flamboyance, as well as an arrogance that dismissed nothing.

    "It will naturally change after so many years, haven't you changed too." Mu Ci threw the ball back.

    Hearing what she said, Bai Qingchen laughed to himself, raised his hand and poured himself another glass of wine, tilted his head up and poured it into his stomach, and then wiped his mouth casually.

    "Master passed away, and I ran down from the mountain to find what I want."

    Mu Ci was stunned for a moment when she heard what he said. She saw Bai Qingchen's eyes twinkling. The water waves, however, were extremely firm.

    She remembered that Bai Qingchen had always liked medicine since he was a child.

    Recently, there was a banquet in the palace, and the emperor specially invited many noble ladies from famous families to participate, and some other outstanding officials' children were also in his ranks. The banquet was held in the Ningdian Garden in the palace, where the scenery is beautiful and the place is spacious , as a suitable place for a banquet.

    Mu Ci came here with Bai Qingchen, although ordinary official ladies are not suitable to travel with men, but Mu Ci is a special case in Qingxia Country, she has always acted boldly, there is nothing she sees in her eyes and remembers She didn't care about the rules in her heart, and the fact that Bai Qingchen was brought to her by the emperor.

    That day in the restaurant, after talking to Bai Qingchen, the other party said that he was only staying here for a while, mainly to cover up his tracks, and if she could agree, he would promise that no matter what Mu Ci did, He could even help her cover up with the emperor, Mu Ci thought it was okay, and the two hit it off.

    Currently in a good cooperative relationship.

    This time, Mu Ci vaguely knew why the emperor was hosting a banquet in the palace. It was nothing more than to find a concubine for Lao Wu and Lao Ba among these official ladies. Where does the old eight start, in short, the first thing to do is to get married.

    Mu Ci was a little speechless. It doesn't matter whether it is ancient or modern, why do parents like to let their children go on blind dates so much? The banquet in Ningdian Garden in this palace is a large-scale blind date venue in ancient times. If other people see it right, the emperor If you can accept it, maybe you can get married right away.

    "..."

    Actually, she didn't want to come this time, but this time is an important plot, she has to come if she doesn't want to.

    In this plot, the male protagonist Wen Xiuqi will block the knife for the heroine Rong Rong and block the sneak attack from the Demon Sect, although she doesn't understand why the Demon Sect chooses such an inappropriate time and place to attack, But since it could happen, she couldn't ignore it.