Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Mu Ci's words were really "shocking", and Yu Shi was completely frozen when she grabbed her hand and pressed that soft part, his mind was in a mess, and he was even watching the other party's mouth opening and closing, completely unresponsive. Know exactly what was said.

    After waiting for a while, Yu Shi regained his composure, pretended to be nonchalant, but quietly withdrew his hand, then coughed lightly, with a cold face, and said, "Quickly write , I'll let you rest after finishing writing."

    As soon as these words came out, Mu Ci was instantly satisfied.

    She obediently went back, and the topic just now was directly diverted, and she didn't take it seriously.

    Only Yu Shi was still a little embarrassed, and he didn't even know where to put his hands for a while, his ears were flushed, and even his face, which was always unfathomable and unable to see the slightest expression, showed a blush.

    His gaze was still a little erratic, and he didn't dare to look at Mu Ci for a while.

    My heart beat faster than ever.

    The scent of the person around him seems to be all over his nostrils, and the usual faint fragrance is getting stronger at this moment, and the feeling of out-of-control heartbeat is coming again, trying to swallow Yushi's reason with his teeth and claws.

    "Ahem...you..."

    "Your throat is uncomfortable? Here, here is Plump Xiaohai. It is especially useful when I have a bad throat!" Before he finished speaking, Mu Ci took it directly from the drawer beside him. Taking out a plate of sugar pills and handing it to Yu Shi, he said casually without raising his head.

    "..." It was like a basin of cold water poured directly on the head.

    The system watched silently, almost going crazy, but it couldn't say anything.

    Ahhhhhh, why is 054 so unresponsive, the emotional memory bank has been unsealed little by little, why is this woman still heartless.

    Yu Shi suddenly lost all thoughts, his eyes even turned a little cold, and looked at Mu Ciji who hadn't responded at all, and then pushed "Fat Xiaohai" the golden throat lozenge back.

    "No need, I have no problem at all, just concentrate on writing your question." The

    words seemed to gradually become distant and indifferent.

    However, Mu Ci has been trapped in his own emotions, and he didn't hear it at all.

    Let alone Yu Shi just now, even the system didn't notice that Mu Ci's heart was beating so fast that he was about to fly out.

    After Yu Shi pulled out his hand calmly, Mu Ci realized what kind of bold move he had made, and sat back quickly, but he didn't go to Yu Shi's side again when he straightened up. Take a second look.

    It's just that when she saw Yu just now, she looked indifferent, and while she was relieved, she also had other feelings, as if... Lost?

    she lost? What is she missing?

    Thinking about it, his heart suddenly throbbed, Mu Ci quickly stopped his dangerous jumping thoughts, and returned his attention to the paper in front of him again.

    No longer thinking about it, the brain became extremely clear, and Mu Ci quickly finished answering the set of papers that Yu Shi gave.

    "You...what the hell are you doing?"