Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    When the car was almost at the destination, Mu Ci slowly woke up from his dream.

    She opened her eyes in a daze, and felt that her face was being supported by someone's hand, and her head was resting on a hard but extraordinarily sensitive chest. She lifted her eyelids lazily, and saw Yu Miao's little friend who was also huddled in the arms of the person next to her, and only then did she belatedly realize that she had fallen asleep directly in Yu Shi's arms at some point.

    The other party was still holding her head in a strange posture.

    She looked up and found that the man had also fallen asleep at some point.

    He closed his eyes, his long eyelashes looked particularly good-looking, his complexion was healthy and fair, his eyebrows were exquisite and handsome, and the cold color on his face that had never changed all year round was softened a lot now.

    When Yu Shi came to play this time, he was wearing very casual casual clothes, with white long sleeves inside, a black sports jacket, and black trousers, making him look tall and elegant.

    Gentle and moist, it is rare to look like a real high school boy.

    Pressing against the other's chest, Mu Ci's heart jumped a few times, and Yu Shi's even breathing was heard next to her ears. Seeing that he hadn't woken up yet, she breathed a sigh of relief, and gently moved Yu Shi's hand away, Then got out of his arms.

    Lin's father in front was concentrating on driving, and Lin's mother also fell asleep at some point.

    Mu Ci glanced ahead, then at the sleeping siblings next to him, and suddenly felt a faint warmth in his heart, as if they were really a close family.

    Mu Ci moved to the position by the window, and turned his head to look at the flashing scenery outside the window. The car has slowly passed the scenic spot, and there are lofty mountains outside. Just looking at it like this makes one's heart open.

    Some of the dryness and heat that had just occurred also dissipated a lot.

    And just when Mu Ci tilted his head and looked away from Yu Shi, Yu Shi's eyelashes trembled slightly, and then he slowly opened his eyes, with a complex look on his handsome face, he seemed to be looking towards Mu Ci unintentionally. He glanced over there, then picked up Yu Miao, who was staggering in his sleep, and continued to close his eyes to take a nap.

    Mu Ci didn't see this scene, but the system did.

    At this moment, the system automatically jumps out a few words: . . . . . .

    I don't even know what to say for a while, thousands of words can only be gathered into one word: dog! real dog!

    It is worthy of being an adult of its family.

    After arriving at the destination, Lin's father found a place to set up camp, and arranged the things that needed to be done in advance, in case it was dark at night and he couldn't see anything.

    Yu Shi did it together with Lin's father. Most of Lin's father was in charge of directing and helping, and most of the time it was Yu Shi who was doing it. He seemed to know a little bit about everything. Yu Shi was very good at those technical tents, including physical things. Lin's father was very handy. Thankfully, Mother Lin, Mu Ci and Yu Miao were on the other side passing things from time to time, doing some piecemeal preparations.

    "When I was young, you are simply too handsome!" After finishing speaking, he continued.

    "Auntie looks at you like this. There must be many girls chasing you at school. Do you have any favorites?" Lin's mother was bored aside, and began to chatter to Yu Shi.