Chapter 80

Chapter 80 The Reborn Apprentice (3)

    So is it true that the rumor that Venerable Baiwu prefers the second apprentice Song Qifeng is false?

    This blatant intention of maintenance really made everyone unexpected.

    Song Qifeng was even directly blown away by the aftermath of the spiritual power released by Mu Ci, and he stopped and lay down on the ground when he was a full hundred meters away.

    A mouthful of blood spewed out suddenly, and it seemed that he had suffered extremely serious internal injuries.

    On the other side, Chu Xi did not expect this development at all.

    He looked at the woman standing in front of him, she was tall and thin.

    For some reason, a strange feeling suddenly crossed my heart.

    This feeling is very familiar, as if a long time ago, there was a person who defended him so recklessly and stood in front of him, and then told everyone that no one was allowed to hurt him.

    Chu Xi didn't know what to do at this time, after all, how he calculated, but he never thought that Mu Ci would directly stand up, interrupt this life-and-death struggle on the spot, and then directly get a tough posture Standing on the opposite side of the head.

    And it seems to be because of him.

    What is she trying to do?

    Chu Xi was suddenly a little irritable.

    After Song Qifeng was beaten to the ground, the leader, Song Qifeng's father also stood up at this time, he didn't say anything directly, lk d j just let people deal with Song Qifeng's injury as soon as possible, and then stop the game as soon as possible It's the next game's turn.

    From the beginning to the end, he didn't seem to have any particularly big reaction, it seems that the matter of Mu Ci didn't have the slightest impact on him.

    However, Chu Xi, who was standing behind, could clearly see the complex hatred flickering in the sect's head's eyes, as well as the murderous intent that was about to turn into substance.

    Before Chu Xi regained his composure, the woman standing in front of him turned around and grabbed his hand, leading him directly onto a white crane.

    Chu Xi, who was pulled onto the body of the huge white crane and forced to lie flat like a salted fish, really hated but was more speechless.

    He didn't understand why Mu Ci did this, and he subconsciously resisted the feeling that he was completely out of control, but at the same time, deep in his heart, even he himself didn't realize The traces of nostalgia seemed to seep into the depths of his heart, eroding all his feelings bit by bit.

    The breeze hit the slightly warm face very comfortably.

    The two were not very far away, and Chu Xi could clearly feel the anger and anxiety of the people around him. His breath was filled with the faint and cool fragrance of the person next to him, which made people feel at ease and relaxed, as if it could dilute the Everything feels.

    Chu Xi's eyes gradually darkened, but at the next moment, her throat twitched, and she frowned.

    He suppressed the warm bloody air that suddenly surged up fiercely.

    Suppressing the restlessness in his chest and the discomfort from various aspects of his body, Chu Xi finally couldn't help but looked at Mu Ci who stood in front with a cold face and asked.