Chapter 121

Chapter 121 The Rich and Beautiful Wife (10)

    When Chu Xiyouyou woke up from the coma, she raised her eyes and found that she was in a vast expanse of whiteness.

    After his eyes gradually focused, he realized that he had fainted in the office. It is estimated that Special Assistant Lin sent himself directly to the hospital, and it usually happens like this.

    Chu Xi turned her head to look, but found that her hand was being held tightly, and she saw a familiar figure.

    Mu Ci held Chu Xi's other hand tightly with both hands, and sat on the other side, lying there with her head tilted to one side. She seemed to have been guarding here for a long time, looking very tired, with a twitch between her eyebrows. With a touch of anxiety and worry, he slept very restlessly.

    It is about four or five o'clock in the morning, and Chu Xi lost a lot of water before, so Mu Ci has been guarding him here until all the water has been lost, and then he lay down in a daze and squinted for a while.     Chu Xi looked at the woman beside him who had fallen into a deep sleep, his heart tightened, his eyes fell on Mu Ci, feeling the hand being held, his eyes darkened slightly, and the hand tightened subconsciously.     This small movement directly awakened Mu Ci.     Mu Ci sat up abruptly, then looked at Chu Xi, and was relieved to see that he was still lying there alive.     Then he stretched, and then turned to the person on the bed with a slightly accusing tone.     "I told you to remember to eat on time. No matter how important work is, your life is important? You have to eat when you have to eat!"     As he spoke, Mu Ci went to shake the hospital bed to a suitable angle, and then walked over Wuzi poured out a bowl of hot millet porridge that had been pre-set on the table beside him, and handed it over with a small spoon.     "Here, sit up and drink."     Chu Xi didn't say a word, but his eyes followed Mu Ci closely, his eyes were deep, and he didn't know what he was thinking.     "What are you doing in a daze, drink!"

    Mu Ci moved forward with the small spoon, and moved closer to Chu Xi's mouth again.

    Chu Xi's eyes fell on her rosy lips, and then he drank from the spoon one mouthful at a time.

    After the porridge was finished, Chu Xi suddenly said, "Did you say something to me last night?"

    Mu Ci froze, she glanced at Chu Xi who was asking this question seriously, and her expression recovered Just like in the past, he kept moving his hands and put the bowl and spoon away on the table beside him.

    "What are you talking about?"

    "You keep calling me by my name."

    "..."

    Nonsense! Since when did she keep calling his name?

    She just called out, and wished him a happy birthday.

    Isn't this guy in a coma infusion, how could he hear it.

    The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched, but Chu Xi still looked serious, staring at Mu Ci steadfastly.

    "Call again."

    ? ? ?

    Chu Xi's words at this moment and the feelings revealed in those words have changed greatly from his previous ones. She even wondered if the person in front of her had changed his mind, or maybe the previous Chu Xi remembered it.

    It's just that when his eyes met his, he quickly threw away this guess.

    Looking at it like this, it must not be the case. If I really remembered it, I would have jumped on it directly.