Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    The morning sun shines through the white paper windows into the green gauze tent inside the house, and reflects on the two bodies of a man and a woman who are still overlapping and tightly hugging each other on the bed.

    The sunlight was a bit dazzling, Bai Luoxi frowned lightly, his arms were soft, he slowly opened his eyes, and what came into his eyes was a strange yet familiar figure, a woman, and a woman without clothes , The other party seemed to feel something, subconsciously searched for a comfortable place, rubbed a small face beside her, and finally lay down on Bai Luoxi's chest with peace of mind.

    And when Bai Luoxi didn't slow down, the woman in her arms, Mu Ci, just moved back and forth like this, and some physiological characteristics of her natural body reacted.

    He... is overwhelmed.

    Bai Luoxi suddenly woke up from his trance consciousness. He pushed the woman in his arms away, and pulled the quilt beside him towards him. His face was dark and gloomy, and his beautiful eyebrows were tightly frowned. , didn't seem to realize what was going on.

    Bai Luoxi's movements were a little big, and Mu Ci was naturally woken up by his push. She frowned, opened her eyes reluctantly, and found that Bai Luoxi was holding a quilt to cover her lower body, and her upper body was naked. He just looked at her in horror.

    Being stared at by him like this, Mu Ci's face was equally ugly to death, no matter how good his temper was, he would lose his temper like this.

    Who the hell was poisoned by others last night, and then kept trying to get all kinds of kisses on her? Since it was the first time for both of them, Bai Luoxi didn't have any skills at all. , except for a little bit of enjoyment at the beginning of kissing and touching, Mu Ci has been tossed and turned by this guy in front of him all night, and there is no such refreshing experience at all.

    This guy must be having a good time. Last night, the young and impulsive recklessness hardly stopped. She yelled behind her and broke her throat. The collision, until now she can feel that her body is so sore, it almost seems to be falling apart.

    The more he thought about it, the more unhappy Mu Ci felt, and the more ugly his face looked.

    On the other side, Bai Luoxi also slowly recalled little by little what happened between the two of them on this bed last night.

    Last night, he suddenly couldn't control the strong desire in his body, and then did that unspeakable thing with the woman in front of him.

    Bai Luoxi seemed to remember something again, raised his arm and saw that Shou Gongsha, who had been with him for more than ten years, was gone.

    So everything that happened last night was true.

    Bai Luoxi seemed to be unable to recover from the impact of this incident, and he had a complicated feeling in his heart. He looked at Mu Ci, and then seemed to have found an outlet, with a cold face, and ruthless words in his mouth. if.

    "I didn't expect you to be so despicable, and you would actually do such indecent methods as sexual aphrodisiacs. Since you have already decided to do this kind of thing, why did you say those things yesterday? The rumors in the market have something to say Wrong, you are not only temperamental, cruel and cruel, but also hypocritical! It’s a shame that I believed you wouldn’t do anything to me last night!”

    “Enough is enough!”

    Mu Ci’s voice was colder than his .

    Because of Bai Luoxi's all kinds of troubles last night, her body was already tired and aching, and she seemed to be falling apart. She was woken up by this guy before she woke up in the morning, and now she has to endure all kinds of nonsensical grievances from the other party And accusations, at this moment, Mu Ci just wanted something to stop his mouth.