Chapter 81

Chapter 81 The Reborn Apprentice (4)

    Who knows where you are going to hurt people again, I have to follow.

    Chu Xi thought to himself, at this moment, he didn't feel that there was anything wrong with his idea.

    "???"

    What are you going to do? I'll deal with my affairs, male lead, why are you so clingy?

    Mu Ci was almost left speechless by his various inexplicable actions. Although she did have some real feelings for the person in front of her in the previous few worlds, but this time the identity of the male lead is so young, she is really underwhelmed. Don't talk.

    Mu Ci glanced at Chu Xi but didn't say much, and followed him.

    Chu Xi's injury has been almost treated by Mu Ci. Whenever he walks around, he can feel the same faint fragrance as the person next to him, with a hint of medicinal fragrance.

    Still standing on the white crane, this time Chu Xi stood behind Mu Ci.

    He stood straight and tall. Although he looked like a teenager, after some time of experience, his height had a tendency to surpass Mu Ci's.

    Chu Xi's eyes were deep, and he looked at the person in front of him with a hint of inquiry.

    He was a little skeptical that in this life, his master might have changed his core.

    When I arrived at another place, I saw a muxiu and forest-like elegant young man from a distance, wearing a white fairy robe, wearing a style of elegance, with a kind of youthful and mature fairy style, it is not like someone who is only about the same age as him boy.

    Taking a closer look, when Chu Xi saw the young man standing in front of Mu Ci with a look of embarrassment, he suddenly felt a strong sense of crisis, very strong, as if his own place was about to be snatched away Anxiety filled me.

    Involuntarily, Chu Xi felt cold all over, and the uncontrollable hostility spread from the inside out bit by bit.

    Why does this person look at her with such eyes? He is the first apprentice accepted by this woman. He hasn't looked at her like this yet. Why should this person look at her.

    Wait...

    what the hell is he thinking.

    Chu Xi frowned fiercely, and secretly spurned the strange idea that came to him in his heart.

    Mu Ci seemed to sense that there was something unusual about the male protagonist on her body. She turned her head and glanced at him, but the aura on the other party's body was completely absorbed the moment before she turned her head. There was nothing unusual, and it was even as usual. With his head slightly lowered, he looked very obedient and obedient, just a little apprentice who followed his master.

    Mu Ci looked him up and down for a moment, but didn't see anything, so he looked away.

    "This is my new apprentice, Bai Anwu."

    "This is Chu Xi, my big apprentice, and will be your senior brother from now on."

    Standing between the two, Mu Ci introduced with a straight face. .

    Bai Anwu smiled and nodded, polite and reserved.

    Chu Xi responded with a smile, his eyes were cold and gloomy.

    Looking at the seemingly harmonious friendly scene between the two, Mu Ci expressed his satisfaction. This new apprentice is very obedient and will be useful in the future.