Chapter 21

Chapter 21 The Future Movie King (21)

    After the filming of "Chaos Phoenix", Director Lin invited the crew members to a low-key restaurant for dinner. The privacy here is very good, and ordinary public figures would choose to have dinner here.

    When Mu Ci came, Ji Li was already sitting obediently inside and waiting.

    Mu Ci had just arrived, and exchanged pleasantries with Director Lin and the other leading actors. "Luan Huang" is a big IP. Everyone knows that even a small supporting role in it will skyrocket after the show is broadcast. possible.

    It's rare for several leading actors who have a good relationship with Muci to clink glasses with her one after another, and pull her to say some heartfelt words. Before Mu Ci decided to take a break, she faintly revealed some news to them, but she didn't say it clearly. They thought she was going to take a rest for a while.

    These people may deal with Ji Li in the future. She mentioned before vaguely that if possible, let them help Ji Li as much as possible. Of course, Ji Li will solve some principled things by himself.

    Mu Ci took every cup and didn't refuse.

    Ji Li was sitting next to her, and originally wanted to persuade her to drink, but seeing the determination in her eyes, she didn't say anything else.

    No matter how she did it, she had her own intentions, at worst, he would work harder when he went back.

    Ji Li sighed lightly, but stared at Mu Ci closely, for fear that she would suffer.

    Lin Qingqing didn't come to this party. She is busy communicating with Bian Yuchen at the moment. The last banquet made Lin Qingqing realize that, compared to Ji Li, an impossible person, perhaps the second youngest of the Bian family Bian Yuchen is more suitable for her, and she also prefers the feeling of being a master.

    When the party was about to end, the crew finally took a group photo as a souvenir.

    Let the staff of the restaurant take it, and finally sent it to the group of their crew.

    "Xiao Ji, everyone is laughing happily. Why do you look so frozen! Haha!" After the filming of "Chaotic Phoenix", Director Lin seemed to appreciate Ji Li very much. After looking around, he joked with a smile on his face.

    Ji Li's eyebrows twitched, and he clicked on the photo.

    Maybe the atmosphere was really good at that time. Facing the camera, almost everyone on it smiled happily, even he slightly curled his lips, but the smile was a bit unnatural, and his gaze was clearly on the onto the person next to him.

    In the photo, next to him is a person, Mu Ci who is a little drunk.

    Ji Li thought of just now, her little face was red, and her expression was a little bewildered. When facing the camera, she suddenly realized something. When everyone else was posing and grinning happily, she suddenly compared a The middle finger, and then planned to raise his hand up with a happy and excited face, not too much. Fortunately, everyone else was looking at the camera and didn't pay much attention.

    Ji Li was close to her, glanced out of the corner of her eye, the corners of her brows twitched fiercely, the corners of her mouth twitched, and then she pressed her hand down. He almost swears at that time, but he finally endured it.

    In the end, it was such a funny photo, but Mu Cixiao had a bright face, very silly, not at all like the usual cold actress.

    "..."