Chapter 98

Chapter 98 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (8)

    Mu Ci's words surprised Mu Ci.

    Wait, how did my mother recognize Chu Xi? She didn't recognize Chu Xi immediately when she saw the current Chu Xi.

    Mu Ci was full of confusion.

    At this moment, Chu Xi, who was sitting in the car and originally planned to avoid Su's father and Su's mother, was even more confused than Mu Ci after hearing Su's mother's words.

    He probably hasn't met Mu Ci's mother before, so why does he look familiar? Could it be that Mu Ci mentioned himself to his family?

    Apart from this, there should be no other possibility.

    Before Chu Xi could figure it out, Su's mother directly waved to Chu Xi who was in the car and said, "Xiao Xi, you're here, let's have a cup of tea at home before leaving."

    Are Mu Ci's parents so open-minded? After all, he was a boy, and he sent their daughter back so late, didn't he feel wrong at all?

    Su's mother didn't seem to care about what Chu Xi was thinking at the moment, but her attitude towards letting him come to the house as a guest seemed very firm, and Chu Xi politely and reservedly refused several times at all. It was of little use, but Su's mother and even Su's father, who looked silent on the side, couldn't resist their kindness. In the end, Chu Xi and Mu Ci came to Su's house together.

    Chu Xi followed Mu Ci to Su's house, and when he approached the living room and saw the decoration inside, he suddenly felt a very familiar feeling in his heart, as if he had been here a long time ago.

    Although some small details have been changed, but the general appearance, in Chu Xi's mind, although it is vague, there is an unusual sense of familiarity.

    The direction where the TV is placed, the orientation of the coffee table, and even the stairway, etc.

    Chu Xi looked at all this calmly, trying to find some clues to solve his confusion, but failed several times.

    Mu resigned to clean up, and Chu Xi was dragged to sit on the sofa.

    "How has Xiaoxi been these past few years?"

    Sitting beside her, Mother Su asked with a smile, showing concern on her face.

    "???"

    In what capacity did Mother Su ask him this question? Could it be that he wants to test whether he is qualified to be with her daughter?

    Chu Xi glanced at Mother Su, who had a sincere face, and Father Su, who was silent but listening carefully, and felt a drop of cold sweat dripping from his forehead.

    "Fortunately, Auntie, there is nothing serious, everything is fine."

    "That's good, that's good, Auntie and your uncle were worried that you would be bullied." Mother Su heard this from Chu Xi , finally relieved, and then said jokingly.

    Chu Xi was even more puzzled when he heard this.

    "Xiaoxi can often come to play with Xiaoci in the future!"

    ? ? ?

    The two parties were not on the same channel at all, but they chatted for a long time.

    When it was really late, Mother Su let Chu Xi go.

    "Then Auntie, I'm leaving."

    Chu Xi got up and said goodbye to Su's mother and Su's father, and when she turned to leave, she suddenly caught a glimpse of a photo frame out of the corner of her eye.