The double-faced son is a black lotus

Chapter 22 Entering v three in one

Ji Li collected enough evidence to bring Bian Lin to justice.

It wasn't until the moment Bian Lin Zhengdang was imprisoned that Bian Lin knew that it was his second brother Bian Qi's son who sent him in with his own hands!

Back then, Bian Qi kept his surname incognito, and when Ji Li was born, he was asked to take his mother's surname as Ji, named Li, as clean as rough jade.

With such a big movement, old man Bian naturally knew about it. It's just that he never thought that the death of his second son was related to his eldest son! All of a sudden, he fainted from anger and was bedridden.

The huge Bian's Group directly lacks two people who are in charge. The stock market of the Bian's Group has plummeted. The other Bian's family members have their own lives. The remaining Bian Yuchen maintains the Bian's Group alone. It is a pity that he does not learn Incompetent and self-willed, the Bian Group is in jeopardy.

As for Lin Qingqing, after Bian Yuchen got bored and dumped her, she planned to return to her own acting, but because of the incident of framing Mu Ci, she had a criminal record, and she became popular almost every time in "Chaos Phoenix". When she was an actress, she was the only one who was scolded miserably, and it was even revealed later that she had a quarrel with many members of the crew and other rumors, her stardom was ruined.

She thought about it carefully, and felt that Bian Yuchen had nothing to do with her becoming like this. She couldn't take Song Muci and Ji Li down, but Bian Yuchen could. After all, she had the handle on him, so Lin Qing Qing and Bian Yuchen "love each other and kill each other" to torture each other.

After Ji Li tidied up Bian Lin, he didn't pay attention to anything about the Bian family. Almost everyone in the Bian family was involved in what happened back then. From the moment his father's relatives broke away from the Bian family, he had nothing to do with the Bian family, and what happened to the Bian family was none of his business.

He doesn't covet the Bian family's property, nor does he care about the Bian family's life or death.

All he wanted from beginning to end was to seek justice for his dead parents.

Ji Li hid all her emotions, tidied herself up, and continued on to the next trip.

Five years later.

At the airport, a tightly wrapped woman with big sunglasses and a mask appeared here pulling a small suitcase. She looked cautious and looked around. Today's airport seems to be extraordinarily crowded.

"Didn't you say it's coming soon? Isn't it five years before we reach the final stage of the mission?" The person who came was Mu Ci. She received the final mission and came to attend the male lead Ji Li's Best Actor Awards Ceremony.

"Your five years have passed in a blink of an eye, and it hasn't really been five years." The system has a black line.

"..."

Just as Mu Ci was talking nonsense with the system in her mind, there was a burst of cheers from the crowd, which was deafening, startling Mu Ci, and she subconsciously turned her head to look.

"Jili, Jili!"

"Lili, ahhhhhhhhhhh, mom is here!"

"The priests (Jisi) will always love you!"

"You have to keep walking!"

Muci frowned, priest? What kind of fan name is full of the second and dark spirit, but she has no malicious intentions, just making complaints.