Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    ——Bai Qingchen's episode——

    I am Bai Qingchen, and the three characters Bai Qingchen are the names given to me by Master. I hope that I can be like a breeze and clean, unrestrained and unrestrained. I laughed at this name for a long time at first, but it just sounds like a name that cannot be married to a bride.

    Master chased me and beat me and ran for several blocks.

    Later, as I laughed at at the beginning, I really didn't find anyone who could be with me for the rest of my life.

    After meeting that person, it seems that I can no longer be as unrestrained as the wind and the dust.

    My childhood memories started when I was five years old. The experience at that time may be too profound, but it has always been engraved in my memory. No matter how I grow up, it will still not fade away little by little.

    I don’t know who my parents are, and when I can remember enough, what I think about every day is how to find food, how to fill my stomach, fish like a savage, go hunting, even beg, and then share those experiences Sophisticated beggars fight for what is theirs.     Oh, also, those wild dogs also wanted to snatch food from my hands and bite me, but I am not afraid of them. If I have nothing to eat, I can only starve to death. I bit back viciously, but took a bite Gross, that feels so tiresome.     At that time, I was not afraid of anything, as brave as a lion, very fierce!     Later, once when I went up the mountain, I was accidentally bitten by a poisonous snake, and I was so angry that I fainted because of the poison.     When I woke up, I found myself lying on a big bed. I was very surprised at that time, but I have never slept in a bed. Immediately afterwards, an uncle walked in, with a fairy spirit, and he looked like a dog. After getting in touch with him later, I realized that this was a wicked old urchin dressed in fairy skin.     I forgot to mention it, but I should be able to guess that this person was my master later on.     Yes, he accepted me as an apprentice, and the reason for accepting him was as curious as he was, saying that he had never seen someone as determined as me.     hehe.

    I sneered at his words, it was as if I ordered Rick, the old master looked at my disdain, chased me and beat me, and ran for several streets, yes, yes, and later gave me When I chose the name, I reacted the same way when I looked disdainful, and the posture of chasing me has not changed at all.

    Suddenly there is a master, the biggest feeling is that I can finally not have to fight with the dog to grab food, I don't think this life is too good.

    I was that old guy's first apprentice, and I was a big brother. At that time, I thought that if there was another junior junior sister or junior, I would bully her all day long and order her to my heart's content. Who told me to be a big brother Woolen cloth.

    Later, a little junior sister actually came to the boring mountain, she was a pretty little kid, but it didn't matter to me whether she was pretty or not, as long as she was easy to handle.

    It's just that I didn't expect this girl to be so boring. I was looking forward to it at the beginning. Really, who knew that this stinky girl would stare at my face every day and make a fuss, um... I don't like it, that look makes me feel uncomfortable what.

    Although she can be beaten and scolded freely, bullied and manipulated as I like, but I feel that it is boring, this mountain is still so boring, forget it, I will find more interesting things to do.     I told the master the ins and outs, and he said that I owed it, and he chased me and beat me for several blocks. Finally, let me go! Then I rolled, but...there seems to be no street on the mountain, so there are several mountains. The old man chased me and beat me. I ran several mountains. I learned martial arts very quickly, and gradually surpassed him , and then he never caught up with me again, which made me feel boring again.     boring.     Maybe I really owe it to draw like this, although I think so, but no one can draw me, after all, I am so good.     Then, I found something interesting, I met another person, an old guy, he was a drug maker, and he was good friends with my old immortal master, although I think it's not normal for these two people to be good. But that's none of my business. I like to study all kinds of poisons, and then find ways to eliminate them. I enjoy the sense of satisfaction and accomplishment very much, but my master doesn't let me learn it. Although I can run He, but couldn't beat him, so he had to learn secretly.