Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    Feng Yanyu had been staring at Bai Luoxi since she got off the carriage, her eyes were completely undisguised and blatant, she didn't care about Mu Ci next to her, she just used that kind of eyes, as if she was declaring sovereignty.

    Bai Luoxi frowned, a little unhappy.

    "Here, the old lover is here, do you want to catch up on the past?" Mu Ci stood there, not like the main character in the Shura field, but rather like someone watching a good show.

    Even when the others didn't notice, she quietly moved aside, revealing Lin Bohan who just came down behind her.

    When Lin Bohan saw Feng Yanyu as if he saw something, his eyes lit up, and he walked forward uncontrollably, but he was stared at by the other party, and then stopped stiffly.

    Bai Luoxi noticed his strangeness.

    Seeing that Mu Ci didn't seem to want to stop her, Feng Yanyu walked up to Bai Luoxi without avoiding suspicion, and said, "Xi'er, you've lost weight."

    "Cough cough—"

    Mu Ci waited for a long time For a while, I wanted to see what this gossip heroine would say, but I didn't expect the other party to make a big move when she came up. This sentence really choked her.

    "God has lost weight. I have been raised by labor and capital for more than a month. I eat and drink for food. Everyone can tell that I am fat, okay? Are you blind or blind or blind!"

    Mu Mu Ci still stared at Feng Yanyu expressionlessly.

    Bai Luoxi glanced at her in surprise, and then the other party dragged him away one by one, and the other Lin Bohan was incidental.

    Following the servants in the palace, the three of Mu Ci came to the place where the banquet was held in the palace.

    It's just that as soon as she sat down, the eldest princess Feng Yanyu sat next to her, next to Bai Luoxi who just sat down on the left. In this country, princesses and other officials' husbands usually sit On his left, while his side husband sits on his right.

    I don't know if it's a coincidence or Feng Yanyu ran to the empress's side to make a small report on purpose.

    The eldest princess's husband position is still vacant. After all, she always thought that her husband's position was reserved for Bai Luoxi. Who knew that Feng Muci would insert a bar in the middle.

    Of course, almost everyone in the capital thought so, but they forgot whether the Lord Bai Luoxi himself also wanted to marry Feng Yanyu.

    When everyone came and sat down, the banquet began.

    During this period, many unmarried men who were of marriageable age frequently looked at Mu Ci. This time, Mu Ci's attire coupled with her unique temperament and her intimidating aura made many people who only heard her name but not her real person become curious about this second princess who had hardly shown her face in the capital. They all looked around.

    Mu Ci doesn't care about other people's opinions at all, she is trying her best to help Lin Bohan, a little green tea, peel water chestnuts to eat.

    The task continued to be issued, and Lin Bohan was still used to attack Bai Luoxi. Mu Ci was already getting impatient. She really didn't want to see Lin Bohan's resentful look anymore, as if someone owed him, and this guy didn't want to either. Think about who will count who first.

    Mu Ci was a little annoyed.

    On the other hand, Bai Luoxi was even more irritable. He sat next to Mu Ci with a cold face, just watching her take care of Lin Bohan so intimately, his heart felt like a huge rock was blocked, and he couldn't breathe. .