Chapter 97

Chapter 97 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (7)

    Qin Zichen had already left, and Mu Ci just wanted to breathe a sigh of relief, then picked up his schoolbag and went outside to have a good meal, but who knew that he hadn't done anything else before, a slightly mocking sentence came directly behind her, interrupting her train of thought.

    "It's ugly to cry."

    ? ? ?

    What are you talking about?

    Mu Ci was stunned, there were still people in the basketball court at this time? Wasn't Qin Zichen the only one left just now?

    Since Fangcai Muci was immersed in his own thoughts, he didn't notice who made Fangcai's voice. Now that he thinks about it carefully, it is quite familiar.

    Probably...

    Mu Ci turned around and looked over.

    In the shadow of the basketball court, where there is only a little light, the boy is leaning against the barbed wire fence of the basketball court, reclining, with his hands in the pockets of his school uniform pants, the wind frizzes his hair, covering a little bit from time to time. His eyebrows.

    Obviously the school uniform on his body is neat and spotless, but no matter how he looks at it, there is a faint sense of sloppy carelessness.

    It is a kind of unruly unruly in that kind of comely and clean big boy.

    Sure enough, it was Chu Xi!

    So it's so late, why is he here?

    And... how ugly are you crying? ugly? Really... ugly?

    Can this guy talk? No wonder it’s a male supporting role, no wonder he can’t find a girlfriend, ha ha, she wouldn’t be with this guy if she wanted her, and she’s full of gas every day.

    There is no intersecting plot with Chu Xi for the time being, so Mu Ci didn't want to talk to him, so he turned around and walked towards the school gate.

    Seeing her like this, Chu Xi's eyes dimmed, with a trace of annoyance on his face, and then he kicked the barbed wire fence beside him, and followed her leisurely.

    It was so late, if it wasn't because she was a girl and the goddess of Song Yushu (Song Yushu said he would not take the blame), he would not bother to take care of her.

    Mu Ci walked slowly in front, and Chu Xi followed behind him keeping a safe distance. He tried his best not to make any seeming movements to hide his tracks, and only planned to escort Mu Ci home safely.

    But often the more you worry about what will happen, the more likely something will happen. Mu Ci originally felt very relieved that he had finally gone through a plot in its entirety. To "slag".

    What kind of luck is she?

    "Beauty, you are alone. You are still a student. Do

    you want to play with brother?" Vomit!" When encountering these scumbags, naturally you can't go straight up to provoke them, but Muci is different, Muci has a system, and he has been trained in the special training department of the Time Management Bureau before. Little scumbags, it's not a problem at all.

    Besides, these scumbags have nothing to do with the plot, so there is no need to maintain the character design, let's talk about it first.

    "You cousin, how dare you scold my brother, and my brother stripped her clothes! Let's see if she dares to talk nonsense!"