Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    "I brought your bento for you! I guess you were in a hurry to go out in the morning, so you forgot about it."

    After Mu Ci said this, he handed over the bento, with a very natural and confident look, as if I don't know who secretly threw away all of Yu Shi's bento before.

    On weekdays, Yu Shi would go to the school cafeteria to eat, but he didn't want to be crowded every time, so every time he went late, he would buy some leftover meals that were not very tasty.

    Originally, the Lin family would prepare two bento lunches every time, but because Lin Muci didn't like Yu Shi, he directly withheld his bento. Although Yu Shi knew that she made it, he didn't say anything.

    So this time Mu Ci delivered the bento and came directly to his class, which really surprised him.

    He frowned, staring at the bento handed over in front of him, it looked as if it had poison in it.

    The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched, and he pulled his hand directly, and put the bento box on his hand.

    "I like to eat or not!"

    After saying that, he turned around and left, but at the moment when he turned around, he accidentally caught a glimpse of a familiar girl staring at her gloomyly through the window. But when she looked over, it immediately turned into a big smile, looking friendly and cheerful, very easy to get along with.

    Mu Ci paused for a moment, still without the slightest expression on his face, and then left.

    Yu Shi was still standing there, staring at the things in his hands, he felt a little hot for a moment, but the material of this bento is excellent, the body of the box is still as cold as before, without any heat, only the food inside is still steaming. With hot air.

    Avoiding Rong Niannian, Mu Ci came to enjoy the shade under a towering tree, which happened to be blocked by a teaching building next to this place, so it was a very cool place.

    With her back to the tree trunk, she was sitting on a stone chair beside her, and the gloomy eyes she saw when she just came back from the first class of high school appeared in her mind.

    She saw clearly this morning that the girl was the heroine Ding Nianzhen, and she also clearly saw that face that changed extremely quickly.

    Mu Ci: "Do you think there is something wrong with the heroine... Well, it feels different from before."

    There is something wrong with the waves on her body, but it feels somewhat similar to the heroines in every world. Could it be that the heroine is also here? The task object of virtual world experience? It's just that only one task object is allowed to exist in each small world, unless this person is a higher-level person.

    However, this incredible idea was quickly overturned by Mu Ci.

    No, no, probably not, after all, neither she nor the quest object who came to the small world to practice should have that much value, enough to attract people to take such a big risk to get it.

    The system also denied: "No, the task you took is to help the male lead. In each small world, all the characters except the male lead should be NPCs. The characters automatically generated in the virtual world should not be a problem."

    Mu Ci: "Although that's the case,... maybe I'm overthinking it."

    But at this moment, Yu Shi's bento is completely famous in the first and first class of senior high school.