Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    After eating, Yu Shi directly knocked on Muci's door.

    "What are you doing here?" Mu Ci was about to lie down for a while when he heard a knock on the door, slowly got off the bed, opened the door, and saw Yu Shi standing at the door.

    "Homework tutoring."

    Yu Shi didn't bring anything, he changed out of his school uniform and wore casual clothes, a simple white short-sleeve, and a pair of black trousers on him, but he gave off a sense of luxury.

    Maybe it's because of being at home, but it's rare to have a gentle feeling, and the whole person has softened a lot, and the coldness shown at school in the past can hardly be seen now. It's just that the clear face is still full of indifference.

    But Mu Ci could feel a full of intimidating aura from this refreshing look.

    Hearing what he said, Mu Ci finally realized what kind of flag he set up last time.

    Mu Ci said, "Is it too late to repent now?"

    Yu Shi gave her a cold look, and said three words lightly.

    "Try."

    "..."

    For some reason, Mu Ci faltered for a second at that moment. Afterwards, she immediately realized that she was the female supporting role who wanted to suppress the hero, and raised her head slightly, looking at Yu Shi with a haughty attitude.

    "Heh!" He

    snorted lightly.

    "Learn to learn, whoever is afraid of whom!"

    Yu Shi listened to Mu Ci's heartfelt voice that suddenly appeared again, but his expression was natural, without any strangeness.

    What she said, as well as the way she looks now, is a bit... owed.

    It looked like a kitten pretending to be vicious, its fur all over after its tail was stepped on.

    Yu Shi even wanted to put his hand on her soft hair and rub it hard, just thinking about it, before he realized it, those slender fingers had already lifted up and placed on Mu Ci's head.

    Mu Ci was taken aback by Yu Shi's sudden action, and she immediately panicked, with a frightened expression on her face.

    Fuck, what is this guy trying to do.

    Yu Shi looked at the small movement of the person in front of him subconsciously shrinking back, the surprise on the other person's face and the slight repulsion on it were all reflected in his eyes.

    Yu Shi froze for a moment, and his uncontrollably stretched fingers suddenly stopped five centimeters above Mu Ci's hair. Finally, he frowned, slightly hooked his fingers, and slid down to strike Mu Ci's forehead.

    The strength was not heavy, but Yu Shi's expression seemed to have a hint of venting anger in it.

    "You really deserve a beating." In a cold tone.

    Mu Ci was stunned. When the cool fingers tapped her forehead lightly, that familiar feeling surged all of a sudden. She even rang Ji Li from the first world. He is a man who is somewhat naive but unexpectedly mature and stable at certain times.

    She thought of him on the last stage, looking at her like that, with that kind of relieved and unwilling eyes.

    Suddenly there was a sore feeling in my heart, and my eyes were a little hot and stuffy.