Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    In a palace in the palace, a lot of people stood outside around the Fifth Prince Qiu Shaoyuan who had passed out on the bed. Everyone had different expressions on their faces, and one of the women's faces was full of anxiety and panic.

    Mu Ci looked at the heroine Rong who had a look of anxiety on his face, and felt that the plot had really collapsed.

    However, according to the system, as a tasker, you don't need to pay too much attention to the development of the plot, the main core of the task is still the male protagonist.

    Many important officials were waiting outside the hall, and the emperor was also frowning inside the hall from beginning to end, full of worries about the current situation. After all, he has always been optimistic about Shao Yuan, the fifth son. Apart from the future heir, he still likes this son quite a lot.

    Almost all the imperial doctors in the palace are here, but there has been no good news, which really makes him extremely uneasy.

    "Emperor... Your Majesty, forgive me for being helpless. Although the sword wound on the fifth prince's chest is not serious, but the poison on the sword is really, I have never heard of before!"

    "Your Majesty, forgive me!"

    " Your Majesty, spare your life !"

    "..."

    "The fifth old man can't do with this poison! Get out of here!" The emperor stepped forward a few steps, looking at Qiu Shaoyuan, whose face was pale and his lips were purple, his heart was full of regret color.

    "Your Majesty, maybe Bai can give it a try!"

    Suddenly, a voice sounded in an extremely oppressive atmosphere.

    Bai Qingchen was dressed in white, with a young and handsome face, with a romantic look between his eyebrows and eyes, the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, and he was shaking a folding fan, looking careless.

    People always feel... unreliable!

    The emperor suddenly stood up and looked over, only to find that it was Bai Qingchen! The heart that was raised high suddenly fell down suddenly.

    He still knows a little about Bai Qingchen, after all, he and Xiao Shi practice martial arts in the same place, but although the martial arts there is famous, he has never heard of anyone teaching medical skills there.

    Some imperial doctors nearby saw this junior who appeared suddenly, and felt that they had been greatly insulted. These old seniors are powerless against this kind of poison, how could this young junior who came out of nowhere come to speak such lies!     "This is the Fifth

    Prince, and you are not someone to test your hands at will!

    "

The emperor beside him also did not believe in Bai Qingchen's medical skills, but he had never heard of Bai Qingchen's medical skills.

    Seeing everyone's attitude, Bai Qingchen suddenly stopped talking, and he stood aside without saying a word. Since he didn't even dare to give him a chance to try, there was no need for him to go any further.

    Mu Ci was surprised for a moment, she actually knew a little about Bai Qingchen.

    There are some vague memories about Bai Qingchen's childhood in his memory. He seems to like to play with some weird herbal plants since he was a child, but because the master of the two has always disliked him doing these things, he never It is easy to show in front of the outside.