Chapter 23

Chapter 23 The Weak Prince (2)

    Originally, she planned to take Wen Xiuqi and jump directly from the window, but there were still two people in the room, and there should be Wen Xiuqi's guards waiting outside Qingfang, Qiu Mu's resignation to martial arts was almost the only thing except her Master, others do not know.

    So she wouldn't just reveal this secret directly, but planned to go out quietly through the main entrance.

    She had observed before that Wen Xiuqi came quietly and did not enter through the gate at all, probably because he was concerned about his status as the son of the Marquis of Yongning. She covered Wen Xiuqi's head with a layer of veil, so people who are not particularly familiar with him would generally not recognize him. As for herself, she originally wanted to pretend, but after thinking about it, her reputation was already bad, so there was no need to pretend at all. Otherwise, it would be too conspicuous.

    As soon as Mu Ci walked out the door, he was startled by the scene outside.

    There was a lot of shouting outside, just looking down from upstairs, everyone shouted heart-piercingly with their necks stalked and their faces blushing.

    Damn, the halo of the heroine is about to explode!

    Mu Ci rubbed her ears, the sound was so shocking that she couldn't stand it.

    She stretched out her hand to pat the unconscious Wen Xiuqi's face beside her.

    The man leaned on Mu Ci unconsciously, with his cold face pressed against her neck, as if greedy for the warmth in it, he breathed on it one after another, with a pleasant scent of medicine, and his breathing was steady .

    Finally, after the other party still had no reaction, Mu Ci decided to give up.

    Staying here is not a long-term solution, neither of them are suitable to appear here, so it is better to leave as soon as possible.

    At this time, Mu Ci was suddenly thankful that the setting this time had martial arts internal strength, otherwise she might not be able to carry Wen Xiuqi around so easily with her small body.

    Mu Ci led Wen Xiuqi, and when everyone's attention was on the masked heroine in the center of the stage, she tried her best to minimize her presence and walked towards the gate.

    Her heart was pounding, and her palms were sweating from nervousness.

    There were still a few steps away from the front gate, Mu Ci stabilized his mind, with a cold face, not angry and pretentious, and looked not to be trifled with. The madam, who was about to meet her at the door, was frightened by her appearance, and froze there, not daring to pass.

    Everyone knows that the tenth princess Qiu Muci has a hot temper, and she likes to slap people at every turn. Seeing the dissatisfied look on the tenth princess's face, she doesn't want to let her skin off when she goes up at this time.

    Moreover, everyone knows that the ten princesses have strong tastes and play very big. I heard that men and women are not taboo.

    The old bustard and the other girls standing at the door winked, but they didn't bother to provoke anyone, they just yelled at the top of their voices from a distance: "Greetings, come again!"

    Definitely won't come again! Good to go, don't send it away!

    Mu Ci breathed a sigh of relief, but the moment he stepped out of the door, there was a voice outside the door, which was anxious and anxious.

    "Sister Ten! Why did you just leave!"

    Wo Ri! Who is this again! Why did you choose to come here at this time!