Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    "I'm sorry, I can't promise you."

    The small red velvet box was solemnly opened by Yushi, and the ring inside seemed to be custom-made. It was a beautiful shape, with a dazzling large diamond on it and surrounding stars Sui Sui reflected the light under the sunlight.

    This engagement diamond ring can be seen at a glance, how much thought and how long the person who prepared this has spent, and how long it took to take it out so seriously.

    However, she couldn't and couldn't agree.

    Mu Ci closed the diamond ring, and then pushed it back.

    Her voice was calm like never before, and there was no emotion in her eyes, just staring directly at Yu Shi in front of her with such a flat gaze.

    Although it was the expected result, when he heard the words of refusal, his heart still had a dull pain, and he almost couldn't control his usual calmness.

    Yu Shi didn't touch the diamond ring, just looked at Mu Ci for a long time, and then asked: "Can you give me a reason? Although this request is a bit stupid, I still want to know, don't try to find someone Reasons to fool me, when we lived together for a few years, I can tell which of your words is true and which is false."

    Mu Ci was asked so directly by him, suddenly didn't know what to say All right.

    Indeed, this guy has always been deep in his thoughts, and he feels like he can't hide anything from him. So, she had to say something to get away with it.

    But before Mu Ci could think of something to say, the person who was on the opposite side suddenly got up and walked in front of her, then glanced at her quietly, and said, "No need, I understand."

    Mu Ci: "..."

    You ...you know again? so what do you know

    After Mu Ci rejected Yu Shi's marriage proposal last time, the other party didn't bother him much, and immediately tidied up and went back to City A. Recently, Mu Ci was preparing to graduate from college, and it was rare that he didn't worry about Yu Shi anymore.

    It's just that even though he said so, Mu Ci thought about the other party's calm reaction last time, and always felt that the other party would not give up so easily.

    "System, so what is the final progress of the main task to move forward? This has already been directly used by the time machine. How do you feel that the progress is still stagnant?"

    After thinking about it, Mu Ci still felt that something was wrong. place.

    "Maybe it's not the time yet, so don't be in a hurry." The system's voice was very stable, still the familiar mechanical voice, without the slightest fluctuation.

    But having said that, thinking about the current situation, the system guessed that the lord might be planning to freeze the mission directly, and then...then temporarily pull 054 in this world, so that the two can strengthen their relationship.

    Although there is no exact consciousness, the subconscious will prompt the grown-up to do so.

    The system's guess was right. Although it's not clear what happened, Yu Shi did intend to stay with Mu Ci for the rest of his life.

    His deep consciousness seemed to be reminding him to keep Mu Ci.

    After attending the graduation ceremony and saying goodbye to each other with his university classmates, Mu Ci didn't go to the small house near the company where he practiced before, but went home directly.