Chapter 93

Chapter 93 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (3)

    Qin Zichen slept on his stomach on his seat without even raising his head. He seemed to be ignorant of everything that happened in the class.

    When Mu Ci thought of the seat next to him, he knew it clearly.

    The hostess hasn't transferred yet, so this seat is naturally reserved for the hostess.

    Otherwise, how would it be convenient for these two people to interact and communicate emotionally.

    And her own seat arrangement is also very ingenious, it is arranged in front of the male protagonist, isn't this just a preparation for her to perform various assists?

    The plot seems to be slowly starting to get on the right track.

    The heroine should also turn around today, probably soon.

    Mu Ci secretly thought about everything that happened in the plot, but didn't notice that the boy in the back seat of her had woken up from his sleep at some point, as if he had been awakened by the movement just now.

    Qin Zichen sat up slowly and opened his eyes, only to belatedly realize that there was a girl sitting in the front row of him at some point.

    Mu Ci tilted his head and was thinking about something at the moment, Qin Zichen looked at her side face lightly, and felt that the side face seemed a little familiar.

    He frowned, didn't think about it anymore, and then continued to lie on his seat and fell asleep in the dark.

    Although it was the first day of transfer, Mu Ci and Gu Zeyang were very popular because of their extraordinary temperament. In addition, the ability of the two of them to communicate with people is not weak, and in just one morning, they have almost got to know each other with the students in this class.

    Among them, Mu Ci is the most popular.

    Because of that handsome shot on the basketball court yesterday, Mu Ci has unknowingly gained a small group of fans in the special entry class.

    "Mu Ci, what's the relationship between you and Gu Zeyang? Seeing that you two are very familiar, it could be... boyfriend and girlfriend, right?"

    One of them dared to say anything and dared to ask the female classmate directly.

    "Our two families have a good relationship, so he and I are good friends who grew up together. It's not what you said, so don't think too much about it."

    Mu Ci explained.

    "Then..."

    "Shut up, it's so noisy!"

    The girl seemed to want to ask something more deeply, but suddenly a cold sentence directly interrupted her continued questioning.

    "..."

    The girl was startled when she heard the familiar voice, and her face turned pale.

    The sound was very intimidating. Although it was not particularly loud, it was scary enough.

    When Mu Ci heard the voice, he was surprised for a moment, turned his head and looked back, and saw that the boy who made the voice just now was lying on the table with an irritable expression on his face, with a coat covering his head, as if to Block out all outside noise for him.

    Qin Zichen's sleeping back seemed to reveal a kind of extreme irritability and anger.

    The girl's face paled for a moment, and she didn't dare to speak again.