Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    Just like this, Mu Ci, as the second princess of Qingfeng Kingdom who is always brave and good at fighting, is unparalleled in the world. When she got married, she just dragged her groom directly into the mansion.

    As soon as they left, the people who greeted the relatives behind began to talk about it.

    "What does the second emperor mean? Is this looking down on our son? Our eldest son is the eldest son of the prime minister's mansion. It has been a tradition for hundreds of years to bring the groom back to the mansion. The second emperor's daughter is clearly against our prime minister's mansion." Let's go!"

    "Shh, keep your voice down, don't let the Second Princess' people hear, they are still waiting beside you!"

    "The Second Princess is against our son, the Second Princess is against the Eldest Princess, now Who in the capital does not know that our son and the eldest princess grew up together as childhood sweethearts, and the relationship between the two of them is comparable to that of ordinary people. Our son has always liked the eldest princess since he was a child, and this is the tacit consent of His Majesty the Empress The payment is unmarried, and the two of them were going to be engaged, but who knew that the second

    princess would suddenly come to meddle!" "The second prince is using our young master to deal with the eldest princess!"

    "It's really a pity for our family ! You can't marry the person you like, and you have to endure this kind of uselessness!"

    Several servants stood beside the sedan chair and muttered softly, and the lieutenant general on the other side couldn't hear them slandering his general so wantonly, and turned towards the other side coldly. Glancing at it, those few people hurriedly silenced and lowered their heads abruptly, not daring to speak any more.

    These people were all arranged by the prime minister to come to the second imperial concubine's mansion to be eyeliners, and they were not trained by Bai Luoxi himself, so some rules are still lacking after all.

    On the other hand, according to the development, Mu Ci didn't do any other superfluous things and directly dragged Bai Luoxi to his new house.

    In the original setting, the second queen, Feng Muci, played such a role. She has a brutal temperament and acts wildly, so even if it is a big marriage, according to her style of doing things, she directly skips the middle link.

    Of course, the Queen never liked her, so naturally she didn't want to help her preside over the big wedding. The other party didn't care at all, so this matter is over.

    When she came back from the battlefield, she didn't have any preparations for the banquet or the guests, so she just sent a message and used the victory as an excuse to kidnap someone.

    Mu Ci took Bai Luoxi's slightly cold hand and brought him to the new house that was simply prepared by someone.

    This new house is no longer a new house, there is not even a happy word on the window, and the inside is even more cold, without any festive meaning at all. According to the customs of previous years, all kinds of melons and fruits that should have been placed on the bed are now empty One thing, although the furnishings in the room are all extremely well-made, it is just a big bed for ordinary rest.

    And when the door was just opened, there was still a smell inside, Mu Ci slapped it twice casually, although the smell was not unpleasant, but for Mu Ci, she couldn't stand a slightly stronger fragrance.

    Mu Ci looked at this ordinary new house, and the corners of his mouth twitched.

    It seems that the role I played this time is not small.