Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    "Her grades in each subject were improved by me little by little, and I can see her hard work every day. Therefore, anyone can plagiarize, but she can't."

    When Yu Shi said this, With a cold and resolute face, he even leaned towards Mu Ci, with a vaguely protective posture.

    Yu Shi's standpoint was obviously on Mu Ci's side. Teacher Zhang in the old class of Senior One was so insulted by the students in her class, she was a little unbelievable for a while, she was shocked and surprised.

    The principal didn't say anything.

    Yu Shi added: "The school's monitoring system has not yet been officially operated. Lin Wei's lack of a certificate may be a fraud, and Ding Nianzhen's words may also be a lie. You can't judge a person's crime based on these alone. There is no better way at present. So for this matter, the only way to prove Lin Muci's innocence is to ask her to take the exam again."

    Yu Shi's words were too straightforward and...too poisonous, Ding Nianzhen turned pale.

    Teacher Zhang disapproved.

    "This is superfluous at all. Lin Muci can get such a score in the test, why not take it with him in the bad class?"

    Probably because he was angry at Yu Shi, Teacher Zhang said this in front of Teacher Gao, the head teacher of Grade 18 Come out, I really despise people.

    Teacher Gao ignored her directly.

    On the contrary, Yu Shi seemed to have expected her to say this long ago. He closed his eyes and added: "If she fails to pass the test this time, I will make a big mistake with her. But if even this point If the basic things cannot be promised, I think the Lin family will not let it go." In the

    end, Yu Shi's eyes were completely cold, like a lawyer negotiating calmly, fully prepared for what might happen .

    This can be regarded as telling the principal directly, but after waiting for a long time, the principal was not angry at all, and even gave Yu Shi a slightly appreciative glance, and then said with a smile: "This matter is possible, just arrange a small Private exams, if you can clarify things, that would be great." Once the

    principal made a final decision, the small exams only for Mu Ci started quickly.

    Teacher Zhang felt that this was just their last struggle, and she had decided that the final result would definitely be that Mu Ci would end up with a failing grade, so she didn't care at all.

    On the other hand, Ding Nianzhen's expression was a little strange. Although she tried her best to convince herself that Lin Muci could not do well in the exam, seeing Yu Shi's maintenance and even complete trust in her, Ding Nianzhen suddenly felt a little panicked. Lin Muci would be brought down so easily.

    Mu Ci just glanced at Yu Shi, then sat down and took part in this temporary small exam.

    Although I feel that this method is not very comfortable, it is indeed as Yu Shi thought, the fastest way to prove her so far.

    Mu Ci calmed down. Teacher Zhang asked other teachers to prepare the test paper. It was the B paper used in previous grades. Some of the questions on it were even more difficult than the questions in this unified exam. This in itself was intended to make things difficult .

    For Mu Ci, although these questions are indeed difficult, but under Yu Shi's one-month special training with the devil, he just needs to think about it.

    Soon, the whole morning passed like this. After finishing the math and English test papers, the results were also graded on the spot.

    It was graded by the head teacher of Class Two. She had a complicated look on her face. When she took the paper and put it on the table, almost everyone except Yu Shi and Mu Ci was shocked.