Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    "Where does the princess want me to take?" Wen Xiuqi was dragged by her, and came out of Yongning Hou Mansion directly.

    "Go and sell you!" Mu Ci didn't look back, and walked forward in one go.

    "I have an unexpected gift for you."

    The voice came again in his mind, Wen Xiuqi was used to it, but it was rare, and suddenly he had a little expectation for this gift.

    Waiting for a while, the night gradually darkened.

    Mu Ci sharply saw a small vendor not far away, her eyes lit up, and then told Wen Xiuqi to wait for her here, and she would be back soon.

    Before Wen Xiuqi could even react, she had already run away.

    He subconsciously took a few steps forward, but his feet froze and he could no longer move. Then he gently retracted the outstretched hand.

    He looked at her back from behind, a sudden bewilderment and bewilderment appeared on his face, and there was even a trace of obvious irritability and uneasiness on his face. It seemed that there was this feeling in his memory, he stood alone and waited, but after that person left him like that, he never came back.

    After waiting for a long time, Wen Xiuqi was so upset that he wanted to clenched his fists, held back the irritability in his heart, and almost drew the irascible guy out of his body. He ran over, and there seemed to be something nonsense in his arms, and he didn't know what it was.

    "Let's go!" Mu Ci trotted over and grabbed him again.

    Although Wen Xiuqi was a little confused and at a loss, and didn't know where Mu Ci was going to take him, but he let her hold his hand and walked forward.

    The night has completely darkened, the capital of Qingxia Kingdom is brightly lit at night, and the streets are extremely lively with people coming and going.

    Mu Ci pulled Wen Xiuqi to a quiet place, the place was not particularly bright, a towering tree stood beside it, long weeping willows hung down, the summer and autumn wind gently blowing, turning the waves and ripple.

    Looking from here to a distance, one can have a panoramic view of the magnificent capital of the Qingxia Kingdom, quite a feeling of seeing all the small mountains at a glance.

    Seeing this, Wen Xiuqi was stunned for a moment.

    "How did you find this place?"

    "Because this princess loves to play!" Mu Ci laughed.

    Suddenly, there was a bang in the sky, and a gorgeous firework exploded in the night sky, colorful and changing in different shapes, very beautiful.

    Wen Xiuqi stared fixedly at the fireworks blooming in the sky, and a certain corner of his heart was touched unconsciously.

    "This..."

    "I prepared it! How about it? Does it look good?" Mu Ci said.

    These are the fireworks she specially redeemed from the Points Store. They are suitable for all ages, and they will definitely comfort Wen Xiuqi's injured little heart.

    Wen Xiuqi looked at Mu Ci, the brilliant fireworks in the sky were reflected on her face, and shone into her eyes, the color was very beautiful.

    "Looks good, thank you."

    Wen Xiuqi raised the corners of his lips slightly, lowered his head slightly to look at Mu Ci, the smile on his face was sincere like never before, and his handsome face was even more touching.