Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    I haven't seen Mu Ci for nearly a month.

    But during this month, Mu Ci will send someone to deliver everything that is delicious, comfortable to wear, or even fun to Bai Luoxi's yard. The servant was also sent to Bai Luoxi's yard.

    In short, Bai Luoxi's life is even more comfortable than in the Prime Minister's Mansion before. After all, Bai Jiaxi and his son had all sorts of schemes in the Prime Minister's Mansion before.

    It's just that this situation gave Bai Luoxi the feeling that the other party was avoiding him. Although he didn't go out very often, they were all in the same mansion. No matter how coincident, if you look down and don't see it, you may see it once. Well, but by such a coincidence, he didn't even see the corner of the woman's clothes.

    Bai Luoxi was a little anxious, but he didn't know what he was anxious about.

    The little servant Bai Wu on the side, who Mu Ci sent someone to bring him over from the prime minister's mansion to accompany Bai Luoxi, looked at his young master's angry, anxious and sad face, and suddenly said: "Young master, I heard that His Highness the Second Highness has been in Lin Fangfu's yard these days."

    Hearing this, Bai Luoxi's hand holding the book froze for a moment, and then turned a page backwards. He asked in a pretentiously casual way: "Side husband Lin?"

    Bai Wu: "Yes, Lin Bohan Lin's side husband. It is said that this Lin side husband is a luthier that the Second Highness met outside, and the Second Highness fell in love with him at first sight, so he took him in as a side husband."

    Bai Luoxi listened, "Love at first sight "These four words made her feel a little uncomfortable, so the sweetheart she mentioned that night was this Lin Bohan.

    Bai Wu glanced at the book that hadn't been turned over for a long time, then glanced at Bai Luoxi, who was in a trance, and continued: "It's just that this side husband Lin seems to have no interest in His Highness the Second Highness. Second Highness looks good."

    Bai Luoxi was inexplicably relieved.

    Bai Wu said again: "But recently, it is true that people often hear people saying that they will often see His Highness the Second Highness in front of Lin Fangfu's courtyard."

    So he has not seen that woman these days because she has been around others all the time. In the courtyard, and has been deliberately avoiding him.

    Bai Luoxi's face was a little gloomy, and he flipped through a few more pages casually.

    Bai Wu looked at the pinched and wrinkled corners of the book, his expression remained unchanged, and continued, "Master, you have always liked playing the piano, why don't you go and exchange piano skills with Mrs. Lin, It's a good idea, it's quite boring to stay in the house all the time, what do you think, Young Master?"

    Bai Luoxi hesitated, why did he go to Lin Bohan, and not go.

    Bai Wu: "Young Master, let's go. It happens that we also get to know the scenery and people in the mansion."

    Bai Luoxi got a little annoyed by Bai Wu's entanglement, so she got up.

    Seeing that he was going to leave in the afternoon, Bai Wu hurriedly shouted: "Wait a minute, son, change into some nice clothes before you leave. This outfit is a bit too plain."

    Hearing what he said, Bai Luoxi froze for a moment, maybe she was going to Lin Bohan Let's take a look in the yard, it's not about doing something, I need to change clothes, and it's still nice clothes.