Chapter 85

Chapter 85 Reborn Apprentice (8)

    The Nine Tigers are not easy to deal with, but with the cooperation of Mu Ci and the three commanders, they finally managed to tame the Nine Tigers.

    Bing Ningqing looked at Mu Ci with a complicated face, she didn't expect that this woman had the ability to tame animals. Moreover, the strength of that Chu Xi seems to be far from what he is showing now.

    The main reason for the successful taming this time is that Mu Ci's mental power is strong enough to directly confront the restless and manic consciousness of the Nine Tigers, and thus tame it bit by bit.

    Mu Ci glanced at the male lead who was still unresponsive at the moment, and even had a sense of relief. She was a little dazed for a while, and even felt that she was the powerful protagonist who took the script.

    I don't know why, but the hero doesn't have much strength yet, Mu Ci is a little puzzled.

    At the beginning, she threw all the rarest and top-notch skills to him. According to the male protagonist's talent in the plot, with these skills and skills, plus some guidance from her from time to time, and even some help to practice and upgrade. The panacea, why is it still the strength of this little weak chicken.

    According to the normal development routine, the accidentally triggered copy of the Nine Tigers should be successfully tamed by the male protagonist in the end, right? Why is she now?

    Having dealt with the big spirit beast Nine Tiger Beast, now the three of Mu Ci and the others in Yiling Valley can walk sideways. It's just that the sky is dark now, the sky is covered with dark clouds, and it seems that there will be a heavy rain.

    After discussing it, the three of them found a cave to rest for a while, just as Chu Xi wanted to help Mu Ci re-treat the wound.

    The sky is now completely dark, and a fire has risen in the cave.

    Chu Xi was sitting next to Mu Ci, and the firelight reflected his handsome face, which rarely showed a trace of softness, and there were even other complex meanings in his eyes.

    Chu Xi helped Mu Ci re-bandage the wound. Although Mu Ci felt that it was unnecessary, he couldn't hold back Chu Xi's insistence. The determination in his eyes made it impossible for Mu Ci to say no.

    After dealing with it, Mu Ci looked around, and a light flashed in front of his eyes.

    Valley, beast, cave, hero.

    In other words, there must be a lot of good things in this cave, probably the kind of good things specially tailored for the male lead.

    But Chu Xi, who was thinking about something beside him, seemed to have no intention of getting up at all, and Bing Ningqing, who was opposite, was closing his eyes and recuperating because he had consumed almost half of his energy.

    Mu Ci was a little anxious, but he couldn't show anything.

    "Chu Xi, go to the cave to check the situation and see if there are any snakes, insects, rats and ants." Mu Ci ordered in the same way that masters usually command disciples.

    A flash of surprise flashed across Chu Xi's eyes, but he got up obediently, listened to Mu Ci's words, and before leaving, he took a vigilant look at Bing Ningqing across the way, and then walked into the cave.

    He did not expect that the master in this life would be afraid of snakes, insects, rats and ants.

    Thinking of her expression when she said these four words just now, and the bright and beautiful face reflected by the firelight, Chu Xi's throat suddenly tightened, as if something was scratching her heart, itching.