Chapter 13

Chapter 13 The Future Movie King (13)

    A western restaurant.

    In the afternoon, there is enough space between each seat, and a transparent glass vase is placed in front of each table, and all the customers in the restaurant are enjoying their afternoon lunch and afternoon tea , looks very warm and interesting.

    A woman in average clothes was sitting near the entrance, facing the entrance. She was wearing big black-rimmed glasses, her lips were painted with death barbie powder, and her complexion was a dark yellow. In addition, she The deliberately restrained aura on his body, in short, the sense of existence of the whole person has been reduced to the lowest level, and no one will pay special attention to it.

    The woman wears a bluetooth headset, and her long, curly hair covers her ears, hardly anyone notices.

    Her gaze was fixed on the direction of the door, and the table was full of desserts and afternoon tea ordered in front of her.

    Jingling——

    The wind chime at the door rang, and it seemed that a guest had arrived.

    "Here we come!"

    "Get ready in all directions—" the voice trailed off.

    The one who just approached the restaurant was a man in his thirties, wearing black casual clothes, but he seemed to have poor taste and looked a bit rustic.

    The woman with black-rimmed glasses stared at the guest who had just walked in, her eyes locked on his eyes and footsteps, one step, two steps, three steps... thirteen steps! Right now!

    "Counterattack field, start!" The

    voice was suppressed low, but it was clearly transmitted to the ears of all the people present who had already been waiting for an opportunity through the Bluetooth headset.

    The man walked towards the seat he had booked in advance, but when he turned around, a woman bumped into him suddenly.

    "Ah—" there was a scream.

    The man was startled, and frowning, he saw that an aunt in her forties was lying on the ground at the moment. She supported her waist, her face full of pain.

    "Young man, you, you, you broke my waist!" the aunt finished shouting angrily.

    That's right, full of spirit.

    Seeing this, the man didn't understand, his brows were tightly frowned, and his whole face was irritated.

    "Auntie, I haven't touched you very much, you just said that your waist is broken, you are planning to blackmail me, right?"

    "You, you, you, you young man, I haven't said that you don't care about me yet, You bit me instead, oops, why is my life so hard!" The aunt who fell to the ground lay down directly on the ground, supported her waist, and began to cry about her tragic fate.

    The people around slowly gathered, some of them took cellphones in their hands and took pictures of the man vigorously, and some who were displeased by the side also spoke to persuade him.

    "Whether it's true or not, young man, you have to send him to the hospital first!"

    "Yes, if something really happens to this aunt, you won't be able to get rid of it by then!"

    "Hurry up, don't dawdle, settle the matter early! Otherwise, the more you delay, the more troublesome you will be!"

    "..."