Chapter 109

Chapter 109 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (19)

    A fine dining restaurant.

    Chu Xi and a business partner are here to discuss cooperation matters, and Song Yushu is with him.

    This is a project that he has been striving for recently. As long as he wins this project, his company's strength can be further improved.

    After several pleasant exchanges, the two parties reached an agreement on some matters of the project, and this cooperation is finalized.

    The meal was almost finished, the two parties stood up, Chu Xi smiled politely and shook hands with each other to show the happy cooperation, but when he stood up, he heard the sound of a spoon falling to the ground, a very crisp sound, Chu Xi Xi frowned, and glanced subconsciously, but when he saw the person on the table behind him, he froze immediately.

    Chu Xi didn't say anything more, but finally apologized and said that he had other things to deal with, and specifically told Song Yushu next to him to send him away properly.

    After Song Yushu and the man left, Chu Xi lowered his face and walked over there step by step.

    When she really walked over, Chu Xi suppressed the raging emotions that were about to break through in her heart, then tried to lower her voice, and then stood next to Mu Ci very familiarly, bent down to pick up the spoon she dropped just now and put it away. to the side.

    "Why are you eating with him?"

    Chu Xi, with the most obvious intimacy, stroked Mu Ci's slightly curled hair twice, and asked seemingly unintentionally.

    "Of course, as you can see, Muci likes to eat with me."

    Qin Zichen who was sitting opposite said coldly.

    "I didn't ask you."

    Chu Xi didn't look back, just looked at Mu Ci, without any other superfluous expressions on his face, but replied in the same cold voice.

    "Mu Ci, I want to hear from you."

    Chu Xi lowered his voice again, as if he was afraid that the coldness in his tone would scare her.

    Seeing him like this, Mu Ci frowned, then raised his hand and knocked his arm that was stroking his hair directly aside.

    She slightly raised her head to look at Chu Xi with a stiff face, her lips parted slightly, but she said every word very clearly: "As you can see, Qin Zichen and I are eating here because I still like Qin Zichen , I don’t like you, I’ve never liked you from beginning to end.”

    He knew every word she said, but he staggered as if he didn’t understand the meaning when he put it together, then stood firm and said in a hoarse voice .

    "You... what did you say?"

    Mu Ci snorted coldly as he looked at him like this.

    "I should have expressed my idea of ​​breaking up before, but I don't know if you are pretending to be stupid or because of something, you interrupted deliberately every time, and now you are making everyone look so ugly, why bother. I heard Song Yushu said , when you were in high school, you should have heard the conversation between me and Ji Tongtong. Since you know that I have been using you from the beginning to the end, why do you make yourself so ugly."

    Mu Ci looked very heartless.

    Chu Xi kept these words in his ears, feeling like his brain was about to explode, rumbling.