Chapter 84

Chapter 84 Reborn Apprentice (7)

    "This cry... is a bit like... Nine Tiger Beast!"

    Nine Tiger Beast!

    As soon as these three words came out, the expressions of the three of Mu Ci changed almost instantly.

    "Fuck, are you really here? Staying with these two people really brings all kinds of good things to you."

    Mu Ci listened to the roar of the beast in his ear, with a calm expression on his face, but all kinds of irritability in his heart.

    Chu Xi listened to the plain and irritating words in his mind, but they couldn't be more true. He raised his eyes to look at Mu Ci beside him, his eyes were a bit complicated.

    This time he heard clearly that the voice was definitely the voice of his master, and it might be her mental activity.

    So people who seem to be careless on weekdays actually have a lot of activities in their hearts?

    Chu Xi felt that he could no longer look at his master with ordinary eyes.

    The appearance of the Nine Tigers was beyond the expectations of the three of them. Mu Ci looked around and checked the situation.

    The current situation is really tricky, but if there is only Mu Ci alone, it is still more than enough to avoid the Nine Tiger Beast with only physical strength and no spiritual power, but now she is accompanied by two weak chickens.

    In Bing Ningqing's words, although he is the heroine, Mu Ci is not that familiar with her after all, and he will not do anything for her, but Chu Xi is different.

    What's more, his strength is still far behind.

    Mu Ci was a little worried, but he didn't show it. It is estimated that she will worry a lot later.

    After all, among the three of them, Mu Ci was much higher in cultivation than Chu Xi and Bing Ningqing, and they still had no objection to the command distribution that Mu Ci simply said.

    Chu Xi is Mu Ci's apprentice and naturally has no objection. Although Bing Ningqing is not very convinced, she is still the daughter of the head of the Martial God School, and she still has the ability to judge the situation.

    Seeing that the two of them had no objection, Mu Ci led the two of them secretly to avoid places where the Nine Tigers could explore.

    The roar and footsteps of the Nine Tiger Beast are just beside my ears, getting closer and closer step by step, and it seems that I can't escape its range.

    Although Mu Ci led Chu Xi and Bing Ningqing to try his best to avoid the pursuit of the Nine Tiger Beast based on his own experience, it seems that the Nine Tiger Beast knew everything about this valley of suppressing spirits. After it, it quickly found it again.

    Sooner or later, their energy and physical strength will be exhausted if this continues. The exit seems to be deliberately sealed, and they can't find it at all. Mu Ci listened to the sound of approaching footsteps again.

    It seems that this can be met head-on.

    He winked with Chu Xi, who was following him, and Bing Ningqing, who was not far away, and the three of them, Mu Ci, turned towards the direction of the Nine Tiger Beast.

    When the three of them were in almost the same position, Mu Ci secretly used a secret signal and began to attack the Nine Tiger Beast's weak spot one after another.